ChefNub's Youtube

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by Tahitan, Oct 4, 2015.

?

Do you know Youtube?

Yes 33 vote(s) 80.5%
No 10 vote(s) 24.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sorry the Video will take sometime and may not be on till tomorrow.
  2. 3rd Video posted!
  3. Thanks for all the views everyone!
  4. I watched all the videos you posted so far and they are good.
    Looking forward to more! :)
  5. Thanks so much have some tips?
  6. Umm..idk lol i'll think about it :)
  7. Thanks, I still don't like how I do them need a lot of improvement.
  8. Well they are good for starters :)
  9. I am glad to see that you a making lots of good practice content. You will get better and I am glad to see you getting support from so many people on this server. If you like doing the residence showcases then you will have an unlimited source of content here.

I'll start with one suggestion, but it's not an easy one. Because you can't fly on EMC, it would be really useful to use a tool like world downloader to fly around a big build such as Krysyy's dragon costume residence. You would really get a great view of it, and most players wouldn't even be able to see it that well in person.
    ChefNub and FDNY21 like this.
  10. Just_Five's advice is some good information to take on board and consider, I'd also recommend trying to get rid of those black lines either side of the video. I believe that these lines appear due to the resolution that the video is recorded in, but have a play around with your recorder/editor and you should be able to get the right resolutions so that you can record and upload in a size that fits the whole YouTube player screen because at the minute you can see two black bars, one either side of the video when watching :)
    ChefNub likes this.
  11. Thanks a lot but how do you do a world downloader? I have heard about it but don't know how to do it.
  12. Thanks a lot. I appreciate your help
  13. Here is a video tutorial for how to install the world downloader mod.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dQFWAkvIHI

If anyone knows of a better tutorial feel free to post it, this was just the first one I found. There are several steps to get it working, so be prepared for it to take some time if you have never installed mods before. It will be a little tricky the first time, but if you want to work with minecraft, it will be very valuable experience to be able to install mod stuff.
  14. Thanks a lot