ChefNub's Youtube

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by Tahitan, Oct 4, 2015.

?

Do you know Youtube?

Yes 33 vote(s) 80.5%
No 10 vote(s) 24.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Me tooo I'm battling the same problem your not alone
  2. Try Twit Chef. Its a free recording software and it seems easy to use. Also post stuff u might do on ur channel on ur social media places.
  3. Thanks for the advise, are you sure its Twit Chef it is not coming up for me.
  4. Its so hard to find something good.
  5. "Chef" in that sentence was an appositive, but there wasn't a comma. The program is "TWiT." :p
  6. Lol sometimes boys are so clumsy. :p
  7. If you can get it, it might be worth getting something like Fraps. I use Fraps for my recordings, although DiRT Rally is playing up for me at the minute so I can't get my videos out... But anyway, there are lots of things like it too. I think there's something called bandicam, and there's Dxtory too which is good, I think JackBiggin uses that and that works well. I also used a BlueBerry program before but it wasn't amazing as it was a free program - take a poke around though. :)
  8. Thanks a lot, Also are they for mac?
  9. I don't know, I imagine that you can get them on Mac, but I use Windows so I can't tell you for sure. Feel free to poke around and do a bit of research to see if you like any of it.
  10. Thanks I just tried all of your examples but there not IOS compatible.
  11. They aren't? That's odd, there should be some kind of iOS compatible one somewhere, I guess searching it on Google would be the best way to find out. :)
    ChefNub likes this.
  12. Thanks
  13. Awesome!
    I'm looking forward to seeing future videos :)
    ChefNub likes this.
  14. Thanks for your support
  15. I use "Action!" recorder, and I love it. ($50)
    I use Camtasia to edit, and I find it really easy to get a good looking video. ($150-$300)

Are you going to use a mic at all?
    ChefNub likes this.
  16. No I wont use a mic, I also cant buy anything my mother said I am not allowed.
  17. First Video Uploading in some minutes!!!!! Krysyy I
    DatFoxMan likes this.
  18. Yeh I meant that. :p
  19. I was the clumsy one :p