Chascarrillo - Skin and Texture pack creator

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Tazri, Nov 1, 2012.

?

Rate the prices!

Too expensive... 3 vote(s) 7.7%
Too cheap! 14 vote(s) 35.9%
They're OK. 22 vote(s) 56.4%
  1. IGN: Hanaotaku
    Product: skin
    Especifications: A Star Trek The Original Series uniform, yellow shirt, with pants not dress, and my same hair and eyes please.
  2. Thanks Chascarrillo! I still use my skin today!
  3. Ok guys I had exams until and I have to install Photoshop; I'll do everything in a couple of hours.
  4. IGN : MoonCheese62
    Product : Skin
    Specifications : Julius Caeser type
  5. Who is Julius Caeser?
  6. Egyptian something, I think he married Cleopatra?
  7. IGN-Xxandster700xX
    Product-Skin
    Especifications-Somehow incorporate the unicorn in my profile picture into it (Yes i know about mine little pony).
  8. Oh yeah sorry
    Ok I'm going to have a lot of work
  9. Back to work! I'll make All the skins and then All the texture packs beggining with a 32x32 one for Eclipsys. Finally got Photoshop but I still need a place to put all my texture packs.
  10. No, Julius Ceasar was an Emperor of Rome, he did marry Cleopatra however he was Roman...
  11. Ign- Nole The Minimoose 972
    Product Mod Tp + Skin
    I want Gir with a top hat and monacle and my Tp should be something like sphax and johnsmith but a little creepy , like darkness and death creepy :p

Another Tp Would Be invaderzim/kingdom hearts :p
  12. Thats it! xD I did Romans in Ancient History and then we moved to Egypt and I knew he married Cleopatra just forgot he was Roman
  13. Yeah same with me lol except we did Egyptian then we did Roman xD
  14. IGN: Kman122000
    Product: Skin+Texture Pack
    Especifications: Remodel Sphax PureBDCraft 32x32 to make the rose fit in the pot, put my name in the Inventory as: Kman's Inventory, make the pumpkin blur not appear, and if you can make all the glass connected textures that would be great. I would like the skin to be my current skin, make it more realistic and a little darker, some jeans may be nice too.
  15. IGN: yankees518
    Product: Texture Pack
    Especifications (Anything you want): A mix of Soartex Fanver, Misa, and other realistic packs.
  16. IGN: PAVI259
    Product: Texture Pack
    Especifications: Like a smooth default

EDIT: Maybe a 128x128 default
  17. Can I have my skin I ordered?
  18. You get the chance to do these yet?
  19. IGN: Jeanzl2000
    Product: Texture Pack + Skin
    Especifications: For the skin make me look like I mean business but no suits I hate ties too make it look like I'm having the time of my life but also making series money :p

For the texturepack could you like give me a 64x64 or 128x128 version of the Default texture pack.
  20. You could just use this: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/hd-texture-pack-default/