[Case closed] I was Greifed in Wild.

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by jayde921, Jul 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I truly do apologize if this is not the place to post this, but I'm new to the whole "reporting a greif thing"... Anyways me and Charlotte2107 had a house along the path out the main outpost of wild. You have to do /wild and go through a portal there to get to the center. At first I thought Charlotte did it because she seems to have built an upper floor, but she posted signs proving otherwise. The first two are our home, the walls and part of the floor were destroyed. The row on the front was replaced by me, but that's all before I took these shots. any other repairs before this was done by Charlotte. The other shot's show a house that completely got torn off the face of the earth (it's gone) and another nearby place that I know was possibly greifed by the same person(s). The last image simply shows where my house is located. Just follow the bedrock path. And yes I know this is a very greif prone area but it's just where we ended up and no matter what greifing is not allowed and whoever did it should be banned. I'd also like to know who it was so I can do /p and know they are banned. But I know that probably won't happen.

For anyone who says "don't build in wild" this is only a house for survival purposes and no matter what greifing in wild is supposed to be a bannable offense.

2014-07-13_18.09.40.png 2014-07-13_18.09.57.png 2014-07-13_18.10.43.png 2014-07-13_18.10.57.png 2014-07-13_18.11.45.png
  2. PM a staff member with details and they will come out there and check the area for you.
  3. PM a moderator next time. But this stinks. However, staff WILL find the griefer and ban them, if they haven't already. If it was just for survival purposes, okay, but note that, if it was a base, the Periodic Reset Area is getting reset soon.
  4. You built it right next to the spawn, so.............
  5. resolved. That place gets heavy grieft time to time and get repaired. The player who cause it was banned long time ago and few cases here and there since. closing thread because case is closed. Also it's against Staff policy to tell you did it just be glad that player who did it banned from Emc.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.