CarFryer's 1000th day Mining Celebration!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by CarFryer, Feb 9, 2018.

1. I am really excited to say that March 22, 2018 will be my 1000th day on this amazing server! It has become a major part of my life and at this point, I don't know what I would do without EMC or its amazing community! Therefore I would like to host an event to celebrate! :D

This event will be similar to the Miner Mania events hosted by staff. It will be somewhere in the smp3 wastelands (exact location undecided as of right now, but I will update this thread once it is determined).

There will also be a house building contest, judged by me (and there will be prizes... hehehe)

Also if anyone is willing to help me get things set up, as this is my first event, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you to the EMC community!
    -CarFryer

EDIT: The prizes for the house building contests have been revealed, and they are as follows... (More may be added later, so this is subject to change)

1st place: 1 Emergency Snow Clearing Device
    2nd place: 4 Vault Vouchers
    3rd place: 1 Meteor Bow
    Participation: 1 Dragon Stone Fragment

ANOTHER EDIT: I have determined the location for this event, it is at SMP3 north wastelands, head south and follow the grass path and cobblestone blocks to get to the mining site!
    Tuqueque, CDuck1D, q1zx and 2 others like this.
  2. *bumps thread*
    CDuck1D likes this.
  3. I should be able to try to make it and if you need help with a main house build I know a few people who can help :p
    CDuck1D and CarFryer like this.
  4. Eh... I might go.
    It's already down on my calendar.

Looks fun! Congrats on 1000 days! :D I really like this house building comp, it makes it different from Miner Mania. :D
    CDuck1D, CarFryer and SkeleTin007 like this.
  5. yay! Instead of Miner Mania it would be Fryday Mania! Only problem, its not on friday :(
    586, q1zx and CarFryer like this.
  6. The calendar say it's the 21st. And this says the 22nd. :D
  7. I am hosting the event on my 999th day (the 21st) due to irl stuff that I have to do on the 22nd. I might be on then, but I won't have time to host an event that day.
  8. The prizes for the building contest have been revealed, check the first entry in this thread to see them! :D
    q1zx likes this.
  9. If you need help setting up let me and SkeleTin007 know we will be more than happy to help. I used to have a Sunday morning event and Skele always helped me get set up.
  10. Thank you! :D I will let you and Skele know if I need anything.
    q1zx likes this.
  11. The location for this event has been determined, see the first post in the thread! :D
  12. What time will this be? Or is it an all-day thing? ;).
    I am in the middle of an exam-week so I probably wont be participating, but I might hop on for a bit to greet everyone :D

Also, congrats on 1000 days! That is a really nice milestone :)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  13. The event starts at 6 pm EMC time.