Car Discussion For Lovers of Cars

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Renton_Strife, Jan 14, 2017.

?

What is Your Favourite Hot-Hatch

Poll closed Jan 14, 2018.
Volkswagon Golf 1 vote(s) 16.7%
Fiat 500 Abarth 2 vote(s) 33.3%
Mini Cooper S 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Renault Clio 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Renault Megane 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Ford Focus 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Fiat 595 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Vauxhall Astra 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Alfa Romeo Alfasud 0 vote(s) 0.0%
All of These Cars Are Rubbish! 3 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. This Thread is for all of the Car enthusiasts out there who like, well, cars. If you like watching Top Gear, or if you are super rich and have some beautiful cars (and for some reason you still play minecraft with all that money) or if you just like cars for whatever other reason. Talk about your favourite cars, your least favourite cars, cars you've had, cars you wish you had, and cars that maybe nobody should have. (like the Chrysler PT Cruiser) Share everything about cars to everybody.
    ESSELEM and Equinox_Boss like this.

2. It's a Carrera GT, do I have to explain why this is the best car ever? xD Honestly, though I've always loved german cars and currently looking on getting a BMW 328i xDrive and hopefully in the future get this baby's little sister the 911 Carrera. This car is just so beautifully made I really can't say much else.
  3. I drive a Fiat 500 haha!
    Rimont, Renton_Strife and Dannyyyy like this.
  4. I love cars! I hope to land a career in the automobile industry someday. To the poll, I really like the volkswagen golf-I've driven it myself, turbocharged engine with the DSG transmission makes it mad fun! It's kind of my dream car too, I'm planning on convincing my dad to buy one and then financing it from him as I'll be getting my license later this year =D
    Renton_Strife and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. Love my Mustang <3
  6. That's awesome, it's my semi-affordable dream car!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. I'm not a fan of hatchbacks but the new Fiats they are releasing do look more appealing than the older ones. How do I say this, they look "faster" :p
    Renton_Strife and Equinox_Boss like this.