Can't sleep.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Roslyn, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Depends on how tired I am. If I am not tired, I obviously don't need to sleep.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. with me, and i can say this works best. during a weekend ( preferably ) just dont go to sleep. try staying up 24 hours. then you wont have trouble. during summer, i stay up to 3 AM every night, and a week before school, i do that, and it gets me in routine.

a word of advice if you do this: it WILL work. and if you cant stay awake, talk to a family member, tell them what your doing, and go to sleep for an hour or 2. when you wake up, it wont be as hard to stay awake.
  3. I just don't. :)
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  4. Ever since i posted that picture, i cant stop getting ads for it :p O well.
  5. Stay up all night and Starbucks in the morning, works for me.
    penfoldex and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. Cordie I can't stay up by myself
  7. So you want me to stay up with you...?
  8. dude this is an easy equation buy sleeping pills. my friend uses them and they work great for him.
  9. Exactly!
  10. That would hurt... :p
  11. If not.....
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. What about the people whacking the OTHER people to sleep? Do they whack themselves?!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Both people whack eath other so the BOTH go to sleep :D
    penfoldex likes this.
  14. i dont know why but about when i was 11 1/2 to 13 years old i would not be able to fall asleep for most of the night.
    now it has seemed to go away i do not know why or what it was but maybe it will just go away sometime.
  15. another thing that could help: a dictionary!
    it could bore you to sleep if you drop it on your head then hopefully your out or have a concussion.
    Equinox_Boss and dylan_frenette like this.
  16. Well i pretty much had the same problem a while ago, i wouldn't be able to sleep till 4am and i would wake up at 5am, the reason i figured out was I was addicted to minecraft, but I really didn't mind it because i could play twice as much minecraft. I would suggest doing something to take your breath away.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. I have that game too xD
  18. Must... play... minecraft......
    Exactly how I feel.
  19. you should get a really big text book and read it that always puts me right to sleep....