Can't Log In To Forum

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Pab10S, Aug 28, 2012.

1. I couldn't get to www.empireminecraft.com for a period of time earlier. Now when I try to access the forums, it expects me to Login or Join. Each time I log in, there is no error, but the Log in or Join message is still there and I cannot access my Inbox or post.

I am currently using my laptop to post this. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a solution?
    facu12301 likes this.
  2. Yes, i'm having the same problem. I contacted Kalland Labs about it a few hours ago. The only fix i've found is by clicking 'forgot password' and getting a new one. My brother is having the same problem.
  3. Thanks. At least I know it's not me. Since you've already contacted someone, I'll be patient and wait.
  4. I also PM'ed Aikar.
  5. Brother?
  6. the issue is that your using empire.us. It's meant to redirect you but that got broken and justin is fixing now.

Use empireminecraft.com and it will work.
  7. Tomorrow, on my Phone, empireminecraft.com was broke too :confused:
    I always connect with empireminecraft.com, my server IPs are smp1.empireminecraft.com too :p
  8. :O Yay!
  9. I went to empire.us because empireminecraft.com was timing out. I've gone back to the original URL and it's working again. My ISP has been having occassional DNS problems, maybe that's what caused it. The login problem with empire.us is temporary I hope.
    facu12301 likes this.