cannot update my status on the forum

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Zbid, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Hi!
    I am trying to change my status' text on my forum profile, but whatever I try, it keeps saying me there is an error, not mentioning which.
    I have been trying for quite some times in different ways, but I couldn't find one. Is there something I do not do that I should be doing?
    q1zx likes this.
  2. It's coz you are entering data that the server does not know...
  3. That symbol is not a letter.
  4. Have you tried doing a phrase with more than one letter in it?
    FadedMartian0 and We3_MPO like this.
  5. hmmm, no
  6. Also, try to enter it on your profile too. And something like a space won't work.
    We3_MPO and TomvanWijnen like this.
  7. I wrote a whole essay, it did not work either. The 'g' in the image is just for test. I'll try to enter it on my profile.
    -----------------------
    And the winner is... :) q1zx! thank you all for taking the time to answer, and thank you twice q1zx!

For I don't know what reason, it works by going through the profile, but not through the personal details :confused:
    q1zx, We3_MPO and TomvanWijnen like this.
  8. Zoom in. That's clearly a "g". If a "g" isn't a proper character, then I don't know what would be.

---

Good to hear you've found a workaround. :)
    Smooshed_Potato, We3_MPO and EvilBlo like this.
  9. Yay! I won! I won! YASSSSS I CAN'T BELIEVE I WON!!! OMGGGGG YASSSSSS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
    Wait, what'd I win?

JK, glad you got that working, that's kind of weird, hopefully you can do it that way sometime soon. Good find!
    Ummmm... OMG I GOT A SECOND THANK YOU!!! YAY! Lol.
    Good stuff. :)
    TheBidule, Tuqueque and We3_MPO like this.