Can You Have PVP In Your Own Res?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Stnywitness, Sep 23, 2019.

1. I have a question.

Can you enable PVP in your own residence? Can players fight each other? Do they keep their stuff, or how does that work?
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  2. PvP can't be enabled on a residence in town, however you can fight in the PvP arenas on the games server :)
  3. That sounds like an interesting idea, but I do not think it will ever be implemented because such a feature could be abused.
    luckycordel and Stnywitness like this.
  4. Ok, yeah thanks!

True
    luckycordel likes this.
  5. What if is was like enable pvp for a player in /ps but you can only pvp with other players who have it on as well can pvp
    Stnywitness likes this.
  6. Yeah, thats kind of what I was thinking too
    KatydidBuild and The_Mancub like this.
  7. If I recall correctly there is a pvp flag which means that it should be (theoretically) possible to enable PVP on a res. Not by normal players but staff would be able to toggle it. I doubt that it can be abused though because you normally don't drop your inventory on death in town.
    607, Stnywitness and The_Mancub like this.
  8. Last I checked we had to enable playerdamage flag AND pvp flag for it to work properly. Anyone who has attended the snowball event in the past knows how much I hate the flag interactions at times when I'm trying to accomplish something.