can you get a fully non damaged marlix bow, or is it impossible and im stuck with a damaged one

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Bosoc, Jul 6, 2018.

1. killing bosses is really fun and all, but its a pain when i get a tool or armor drop and
    its damage, in some cases very damaged, yet iv seen people sell and have non damaged ones,
    in this case the marlix bow, me and my friends recently killed him and i got his bow, but it is
    severely damaged as seen here:

so what im asking is, im i just doomed to have a damaged marlix bow,
    or can i somehow fix it, or ask a staff member to fix it? rlly want to know tbh
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  2. You kill another marlix and hopefully get another bow. Then you repair it with an anvil
  3. They are final and cannot be repaired
  4. First Bow: Dropped damaged and wasn't included in the Marlix death message list of droppings. I'm convinced that it's the actual bow that Marlix holds when shooting.
    Second Bow: Damaged from my own usage but has expected enchantments from its original undamaged state.
    Third Bow: Undamaged bow dropped from Marlix with the usual expected enchantments.
    Nickblockmaster, Bosoc and JParsonsX like this.
  5. Did they update it to where the boss drops are now damaged? Every Marlix I’ve killed has had their drops at full durability.
    Nickblockmaster and FadedMartian like this.
  6. :eek: GIFS
  7. a
    ah ty! guess ill have to kill more marlix's lmao
  8. This is a bug, please have Senior Staff replace it or wait until I add conversion code for them. These bows are not allowed to be kept and must be exchanged.
    Bosoc and Tuqueque like this.
  9. o wow, thats strange :O, ill have to go ask a SS once im free, ty for your comment~!
  10. Speaking of used drops from a mob. I got a half used Vindicator axe from the new enraged vidicator. Is that different since its not considered a mini boss or bug too?
  11. Just get about 40k and buy one :)
  12. Mostly a joke. I was with him when he asked us in game. Repeated my fake answer in forums.
    ConductorConduit likes this.
  13. It would of been from the bug, so if you reach out to SS in next day or so they can repair it

we won't be doing repairs in the long term, as technically, you shouldn't of even got the drop (it dropped using vanillas system, messed up the 0% drop rate code)

marlix bow being a new item had to be repaired special
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.