Can anyone else...Log In To MineCraft

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Roslyn, Dec 10, 2012.

1. At least it isn't on a saturday when we all stay up to like 2:00 in the morning =P
    Xxandster700xX likes this.
  2. That is probably what they have already.
  3. I'm talking about all our old single player worlds that we never use because we always play on empire! :eek:
    jtc0999 likes this.
  4. The other day - I opened up my single player worlds. And realized I hadn't played single Player in a VERY long time. But I found the one I was furthest along on; and soon discovered that I hadn't played it since Beta 1.8... Because soon after Minecraft 1.0 came out - was also coincidentally when I found EMC.
    mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  5. You would think after selling 8 million plus copies of software they could afford a backup server or two.

mcyuno.PNG
  6. I am still on the server, :D, i am scared if i leave i cant rejoin. lol
  7. Lucky duck...
    deathconn and jtc0999 like this.
  8. it STILL doesn't work! i'm going to give up and play resident evil 6 if this doesn't get fixed soon...
  9. :eek: What happened to single player worlds jtc?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
  10. And also, I have a habit that every time I open minecraft I click multiplayer and choose empire... it doesn't work now...
    Steven7485 likes this.
  11. ewww....
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  12. lol, my friend keeps telling me to shut down minecraft but i am not doing that.:p
    Steven7485 likes this.
  13. I agree with you, The only games i mainly like is Grand Theft Auto, Call Of Duty and Minecraft.
    Steven7485 likes this.
  14. ewww....
    PandasEatRamen and deathconn like this.
  15. :rolleyes: Who doesn't like minecraft? Noobs, that's who. And babies, because they can not understand it.
  16. At this rate, I might actually go do something useful instead of watching my minecraft like a hawk...
    deathconn likes this.
  17. Steven... I believe someone stole your horse in your picture!
  18. My whaaat?
  19. Oh thats a shame.