Call for help!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by zinn43, Dec 31, 2019.

?

Will you help? if so, please let me know so we can set up a time to meet.

Yes 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Go away noob 1 vote(s) 100.0%
  1. Hello! I am calling for help because I wont be on the server until after holiday, and that means I wont be able to get the Promo items. I also wont be able to do the /event. Would someone be able to get those for me? If you do, that would be great. I dont have much to offer, but I am a good builder with OCD so it will be good XD.
  2. Hi zinn. The only way for this to work would be to give your login.. which is not a good idea.
    The promos should be up until the 13th of January so would you be on by then? Then you could get them yourself.
  3. I am unsure when I will be on next. Also, it is just zinn.
    Raaynn likes this.
  4. And I mainly want the ax
  5. Zinn, we can't do this for you unfortunately because you need to log into EMC on your MC account (never give out your login/password - never). You may want to send Krysyy a PM for the /promo items? I'm not sure if she can help you out with this or not.
    As Raaynn stated, you've got about 2 more weeks I think to get this stuff in game. Check with the staff for a hard end date.
    607 and Raaynn like this.
  6. Ok thank you both very much.
    khixan and Raaynn like this.
  7. Exactly. The axe is for sale by the way. I have bought extra so if you do miss it pm me and I can sell you 1 at shop price.
    Sorry bought thg he name.. must have been my spell checker :(
    607 likes this.
  8. Ok thank you! What is shop price? And its ok I have been called many things before XD. Some of which were not that pleasant....
  9. Your very own Nutcracker!
    This ain't your grandma's nutcracker though and it packs quite a punch.
    It's available for you to buy in the /shopworld for 20,190r each.

All /promo items and shop items will be available until January 13th to give people plenty of time