Bye for a While EMC! [Real Goodbye]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wonderwoman_16, Nov 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Are you actually leaving? Based off of many recent threads, you always end up coming back, please don't make a post about you coming back 3 days later.
    UltiPig, jkjkjk182, Jadziaa and 6 others like this.
  2. I think it is my duty to Crush™ your Dreams™ by informing you that a math finalest is not a real thing.
  3. I am just waiting to see what happens to this thread in a few minutes, guessing it will digress.
    Gawadrolt, iNachos10 and ww2fan168 like this.
  4. Comedy Genius!
    iNachos10 and tuqueque like this.
  5. Just waiting for HKR to reply back, hoping she'd tell us more about this "Math Finalest" thing :p
    LuckyPat, ww2fan168, Olaf_C and 4 others like this.
  6. She does that to feel unique, just like she never changed her tittle (Typo was intended)
    xHaro_Der and iNachos10 like this.
  7. Why does she keep making these threads? She always comes back a few days later, anyway. These threads are a waste of time and forum space, am I correct?
  8. But they do make for a fantastic comedy hub and a place to dump those memes that you've been saving.
  9. My favorite memory of HKR: This promise right here... that failed.
    ChamelonNYC, Gawadrolt, 607 and 3 others like this.
  10. "I'm sorry guys! The real reason is my parents were both shot in an alley way and I am heading to tibet to learn martial arts. I will be known as Bat Finalist!"

Edit: *Finalest
  11. FTFY
  12. Finalest*
    EDIT: Ninja'd by haro e.e

I laughed at this WAY more than I should have
    Gawadrolt, xHaro_Der and iNachos10 like this.
  13. This has officially become the bash HelloKittyRo thread...
  14. Because it's annoying how she always picks out a random excuse and hopes we're gullible? Just saying :rolleyes:
  15. Will this thread be closed? I hope not... lol
    Gawadrolt and xHaro_Der like this.
  16. Well you see with a few reports and exploded posts here and there... yes, yes it will be.

Alright guys, I'd say this thread has served its purpose... let's stop bashing.

So HKr, if you read this, I'd say please try to reduce the number of threads being made if at all possible. I think others are getting upset by it, to be honest. To you other guys, it really isn't the right choice to beat a dead horse like this. Just make your point and leave; ignore this kind of stuff if you need. I'd rather not see things getting out of hand because other players think it's okay to go into "bash mode".

This particular thread now ends here ;)
    UltiPig, Pab10S, We3_10AC and 25 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.