Bye for a While EMC! [Real Goodbye]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wonderwoman_16, Nov 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Am I the only one who laughed when I saw this?

Interent safety is a good thing to be aware of, but you haven't posted any pictures of you online and as well you don't talk about yourself too much.

But what Im a gonna say, you'll probably post this same thread next month :D ( not to be rude or anything, but I can tell the distance of these threads. )
  2. This thread is cracking me up
    jkjkjk182, Olaf_C, whatkom and 6 others like this.
  3. More than likely.
  4. Im not here to stop you pursuing your dream, but i mean, how much can a 11 year-old learn about math in 3 years in the case that she is devoted(all things about math) to it. that is kinda hurting your infancy & fun. the real math starts when your on 9th grade, not 5th...(just saying, as I AM a mathlete in my country.)

YOU SHOULD READ THE FOLLOWING:
    PS: this thread is ironic: in the way that you first lied that you were leaving EMC because of internet safety. after about 10 post of people, you said that you were going to devote your life to math(the truth). this is ironic because, basically, you killed your first post

Also, anyway: Goodluck in your future, hope you continue pursuing your dreams and live a happy life and do what you like most :)

ill edit this to make more sense
  5. That isn't the point. It's the reason she's quitting. She then changed it to being a "math finalest." Whatever that is
    UltiPig, xHaro_Der and ww2fan168 like this.
  6. Fixed to what I truly meant.
    Olaf_C and xHaro_Der like this.
  7. How do you know she's 11 when she keeps changing her age? :p
    iNachos10, CadenMann and ww2fan168 like this.
  8. You ninja'd me...
    Finalysm and xHaro_Der like this.
  9. I should add an asterisk that says "Age is reported as accurate at the time of writing this post. This number could have doubled, tripled, been slashed in half, or even turned into a Latin character by the time you may be reading this."
    SoulPunisher, Gawadrolt, 607 and 6 others like this.
  10. Nice fix. ;)
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  11. ill go with the most famous(the one that was mentioned before in this post, sometimes she says 8 and sometimes she says 11.
    SoulPunisher, Gawadrolt and Finalysm like this.
  12. Sorry for posting a lot here, but I predict she'll be back in no time and ready to make a new leaving thread!
  13. I'll just count down for when she gets back ending at 1

Fiv-
    -e.... I didn't even get to five...
  14. She told me she was 14 back around when she joined the forums :rolleyes:
  15. True.
  16. You don't...
  17. It gets tiring, doesn't it? Posting on every one of HKRo's threads with a meme and a complaint? Some of them are funny, I admit, but they're not really that... well, nice. Yes, she "leaves" a lot, that's true; but why does every thread she make suddenly turn a large part of the community against her? Finding supposed flaws in the story, poking fun at past statements, picking out spelling errors... it's just upsetting to watch, to be honest.
    TsuriNeko, 607, Spookres and 4 others like this.
  18. Im loving the 1 alert per second, it makes me feel so cool :D
  19. Have another! :)
    Gawadrolt and iNachos10 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.