Bye EMC.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wonderwoman_16, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Mind.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Why do you keep derailing the thread?
  3. Starpuncher, why are you talking about trains?
  4. This is really getting absurd. Are you fishing for attention then? Quit one day, back the next, rinse and repeat.
    eviltoade, Patr1cV, FDNY21 and 2 others like this.
  5. Are.. Your... There really isn't a way I could put this nicely but I'll try my best. This is getting old, no one seems to be paying attention tbh. Plus if you were really leaving you wouldn't have posted 2 threads about it and a few profile posts. I think you just want drama, likes, or attention but I don't know because this might not have been intentional. Any ways: bye.
  6. As Jkjk Said.. please think these threads threw. if u still don't know what desicion your gonna make, don't post about it.. it worries peopleā€¦ thanks :)
    EDIT: Ninja'd By Nathan
  7. HelloKitty, what they're trying to say is, you 'leave' quite a bit only to come back a few days later. I believe you've done that a couple times now. First: there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I've done that quite a few times now (mainly when I was a new player). Minecraft gets boring for me a lot, even to this day. I've taken a few days' break countless times.

However, from the other side of the story, saying that you're leaving very often can get, well, annoying, especially because there are multiple threads on this topic (don't quote me on that). Of course, I know that was not your intention. My suggestion: wait a few days first, before you post a thread saying that you're leaving. That way, you can decide if you really want to leave or if you made a bad decision at first. Everybody wins. :)

Remember guys, goodbye threads are allowed. This one is no exception.

Edit: that was not what I wanted to write, haha.
  8. SSRC is open to new members we always have fun things to do and we make minecraft somewhat interesting we together combine all he aspects of EMC in one big happy Company PM me if your interested in coming back!
  9. I dunno if Kitty did this before (I can't remember) but I'm still giving her the benefit of the doubt. Especially because I cannot help wonder if this changed her mind a little. Note: this is just an uneducated guess / idea which I'm sharing.

To be honest Kitty; I like it that you're staying after all. As I said somewhere else guys: you don't /have/ to look at her posts if you don't want to. Besides; the auctions overrun all of our posts anyway ;)
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  10. Well, her post announcing she is back came a few hours before that one. :p

ShelLuser and ThaKloned like this.
  11. That makes it official then: she can look into the future! ;)

(either that or I wasn't paying enough attention) :)
    NathanRP and jkjkjk182 like this.
  12. You were just online six hours ago..... Im so confused :confused:
  13. *throws ball of unconfused*

jkjkjk182 and Defne_The_Boss like this.
  14. Aye Our captin' was sailing away fer almost 2 years as well. Matey he feels the same way.
  15. Clan, is there a name for what is wrong with you?
  16. Aye no haha I am fine. Foxy is a better name

Edit: Is there something wrong when I talk pirate by ults?
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  17. He has a severe case of pirate-itis. It seems as if his case if very developed, and at this stage irreversible. There is no cure. Perhaps by cause of a miracle, he may be fixed. We can only hope.
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  18. Dude, you can do no wrong.