Bye EMC.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wonderwoman_16, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Nope. That one was a mistake.
  2. I saw the title and I was like Awwwwwwww... I hate when people do this. No ofense :/
    Defne_The_Boss likes this.
  3. But if your again quitting, was it really? :p
  4. No don't leave us! :(
    HelloKittyRo likes this.
  5. sounds familiar...

Oh yeah, Portal 2 Turrets
  6. Totally not from portal 2, or even meant to be associated with it, with that and some generous rounding ^^;

I should shut up now :"(
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  7. D: I'll forever tresure your head!
    Just please keep those AWESOME status updates going ;)
  8. awwww.... :(

We haven't met up much in-game but when we did it was fun. I do remember that you mentioned some time ago that you were taking a little leave from the forums (less active) so now you're also going to move away from EMC in game? I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm sorry to see you go. From my point of view you're a very dedicated, enthusiastic player who sometimes seems to get a little too enthusiastic but I'm still convinced that you're trying hard. Heck; we pulled you through an auction and ... you pulled your own after that. And yes, before anyone else brings it up: she also made some mistakes later. I know.

I'm kinda sorry that I didn't see your auction for the bow & shiney flesh earlier. Because, here is an excellent example (IMO): people told Kitty that her auction was invalid, a moderator confirmed this by closing her thread. But apparently no one told her why the auction was invalid. I know: because it didn't comply with the rules. But sometimes... you need to explain them again to some players. In my very humble opinion. Alas; that water under the bridge now, as I believe is the saying.

So yeah... I'm sorry to see you go.

I know: profile invasion time! :mad:
    BlinkyBinky and 607 like this.
  9. Sad to see you leave, lots of people get bored of minecraft and leave it. I hope you can come back someday!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. GUYS!!! IM NOT GONNA LEAVE!!!! WHOOOOOAOAOAOAO!!!!
  11. Wait, huh? :confused: Was this a prank, or did you just change your mind?
    UltiPig likes this.
  12. You should keep logging in periodically in case you change your mind. That way, all your stuff will still be here.
    Sorry to see you leave, and have fun with wherever your gaming adventures take you.
    *Edit* well... Now I feel stupid that I missed that post.
  13. UltiPig likes this.
  14. We do not speak of this. Shhhhhhh
    boozle628 likes this.
  15. How do I put this nicely....

You should put more time and effort into thinking about things before you post them. I can't be the only one here who is dreading having to see a new leaving thread every week.
    UltiPig, JackBiggin, Kyzoy and 16 others like this.
  16. I never knew ICC or JustinGuy, Aikar is awesome. Just clearing that up :p
  17. EMC players are dropping like flies
  18. ...
    .......... WHY U DO DIS!!!?!?!?!
  19. I mean as much as groups are good and stuff there's no updates that change the gameplay that much. Just res updates and stuff. Not really affecting my experience on EMC. I have killed the wither, momentus and several marlix's. Can't kill the ender dragon. I have built pretty much everything. What else can we do? If there was a new boss i would go kill it, get bored and im back to square 1. There's a point you get to where there's not much point playing EMC and you might aswell go play on different server. Mini-games are perfect, you keep restarting and restarting. If EMC finally adds /games i might come back and just play on there but i'm at a point where i have done anything i pretty much can do