Bye EMC - Going to be way Less Active!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by finch_rocks_1, Dec 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jesus Christ, what are you all doing? This is all unacceptable, like what the actual (very bad swear word) are y'all doing?
  2. i come back for juicy drama like this
  3. Not sure how it's ironic? Or even relevant? We aren't focusing on them leaving, honey. We're focusing on the irony of them not getting the feedback they wanted. It might've been useful to read the comments before trying to go hard.
  4. Looks like we have one more fight schedualed for tonight folks, stay tuned.
  5. lol i was in this thread before you were sweetheart been following.
    oh wait...prominent member..who are you?
  6. You're literally making this worse.
    As are you.
  7. what does this have to do with anything, this is not relevant at all
    w0rld_craft3r and Dr_Chocolate like this.
  8. who *were* you
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  9. you literally brought up me wanting likes....you:
    Site Likes Received:
    me:
    Site Likes Received:

i dont need em child ;)
  10. wrong person kiddo
    bitemenow15 and MarkelleFultz like this.
  11. oh lol A names haha well i posted the right number of likes from the person who brought it up lol
    FadedMartian, PenguinDJ and NathanRP like this.

12. Ironic, because my first post was before yours, and your first post was actually a REPLY to me?

Yah but the difference is I'm not trying to get them, bud ;)
  13. At this point, literally everyone is causing drama, and no one is helping. I see bullying in this thread, not on LGBTQ+ issues, but just in general bullying. It's unacceptable.
  14. im not trying to get them either lol and i was in this post when finchy posted it (someone messaged me on FB when it came out) so trust i been following this wholeeeeeeee thing lil dood
    FadedMartian likes this.
  15. The thread isn't even about LGBTQ+ issues anyways.

(I was watching it as soon as it came out because I was involved before the thread even got posted).
  16. issues
  17. You have experience with issues don't you?
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  18. even the op itself is barely abotu lgbtq issues dude. its about people having issues with finch.
  19. Fair, I just thought I saw something with someone saying that was the issue of the bullying, and what not.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.