Bye EMC - Going to be way Less Active!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by finch_rocks_1, Dec 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aliyaxoxo, MarkelleFultz and NathanRP like this.
  2. Please do not call me that. That was rude and dramatic.
  3. tHaT wAs RuDe
  4. anyone wanna bet how long until this thread gets locked?
    Gordan_the_Gourd and Alicexoxo like this.
  5. a few minutes
    Alicexoxo likes this.
  6. When hell freezes over and half-life 3 releases, then and only then will this get locked.
  7. tru
    Alicexoxo likes this.
  8. very tru*
    Alicexoxo likes this.
  9. 1. NOBODY IS. YOU KEEP DEFENDING HER BUT YET HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE SITUATION AT ALL. STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DO.
    2. AND YOU'VE DONE NOTHING BUT HELP IT GET THERE, FRIENDO.
    3. Lmao respect? You have been nothing but disrespectful to most of us, and we're simply returning the favor.
    4. Yah you're right with that one. You are feeding me, and I'm having a god damn feast right now.
  10. I see someone has been going back through the thread
    Aliyaxoxo, Alicexoxo and PenguinDJ like this.
  11. Hey, can I give you constructive criticism?

Stop re-inciting this thread, it was just dying and now you have to add more fuel to the fire. You're part of the problem, and we all wish you'd stop.
  12. no we dont
  13. I'm pretty sure no one needs this. We have no energy or willpower to keep going with this. let it die.
    Gordan_the_Gourd likes this.
  14. no
  15. Yah I was stuck in a church so I have a lot of anger in me rn.

I can't stop you but I'm not gonna take it to heart
    synth_apparition and Alicexoxo like this.
  16. oh so many things I wanna say...
  17. thats an oof
  18. Honestly not sure if this is a good idea but just want to remind everyone what this server is known for; the community. Obviously there are problems on both sides and I get that, everyone has opinions, but insulting each other is not solving anything, shyguy said it best, just let the thread die and lets all move on from this and go back to being the extremely friendly server we were just a few days ago
    shyguyisdead likes this.
  19. its kind of ironic that in a "im leaving emc" thread people who have whined about leaving emc (aka penguino, chocolate, sean, runder, etc) are the main ones talking....anyone else catch this?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.