[BUYING] Various fast/specific horses, paying millions for some.

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Starsphere, Jan 31, 2022.

1. No longer buying due to horse changes.
    607 and DrasLeona247 like this.
  2. Bump, added 136 speed horse to the list.
  3. Bump, added that I am buying a 135 dark brown...

ALSO, I have added a program where if you PM me the name of someone who sells one of these horses, and that person and I have a successful trade, I will give you, the person who told me about the seller, 10% of the price I paid for the horse(s). Check the original post for more information.
  4. Horses are cool.
    Kryarias likes this.
  5. I have a white 134 speed horse and a brown 134 speed horse. Will either of those be valuable?
    Starsphere likes this.
  6. Depending on the specific stats of the brown 134, I might be interested. PM me with more information (the exact stats of the horse)
    607 likes this.
  7. Not many players have a 136 speed horse. Did you try PhoenixAffinity or MoeMacZap?
    Starsphere likes this.
  8. MoeMacZap is dead, PhoenixAffinity doesn't have one iirc
    MoeMacZap likes this.
  9. Yikes! What a response :rolleyes: Well, good luck finding your 136 speed horse :)
    Starsphere likes this.
  10. Thanks, I expect it will take me many, many months of bumping this thread... if not years lol.

Bump - also interested in a 137 if some random inactive player has one (haha this is just a dream at this point).
    607 likes this.
  11. How are you so rich?
    Starsphere likes this.
  12. Interesting! I hope you find some of what you're looking for. :D

This confuses me. Did he really die?
    MoeMacZap and Starsphere like this.
  13. I'm poor :( well I've made around half of my networth from selling donkeys, most of them to one person surprisingly.

Well, he had a last login date of like 480 days ago, then suddenly liked that forum post. I thought he was dead, but I guess not.
    DrasLeona247 likes this.
  14. Kry 6 months ago: "I have a lot of rupees stored on an alt, I'm never ever going to touch them"

Kry in 2022: DONKEYS
    JohnKid and Starsphere like this.
  15. I think I missed my funeral :rolleyes:
    weeh, JohnKid, 607 and 6 others like this.
  16. Well, I'm glad to hear. :D
    Starsphere likes this.
  17. torture

increased what i'm paying for 120+ speed saltar and 90+ jump incitatus by 200k each.
    Kryarias likes this.
  18. I am no longer buying a 130+ 90+ horse or a 90+ jump Incitatus, a friend is letting me breed one.

In terms of promo horses I'm still interested in a 120+ speed Saltar.