[Buying] Valens and Saltar

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Slvr, Feb 20, 2017.

1. And this will hopefully be the last thread I make on this... :p

I am searching for used or unused, doesn't matter to me, Valens and Saltar. For Valens, I will pay 1mil, and for Saltar I will pay 900k.

I'd also like to say I have no idea what these things are truly worth, the answers vary incredibly. However, I really want them, and I know players won't give them up without a good enough incentive, hence the above offers.

Feel free to contact me here or PM me, or even catch me in-game.

Oh, and if you have no clue what I'm talking about!:
    2nd Anniversary and 1.6 Horses
    Incitatus
    Valens
    Saltar
  2. Dang I should have waited to sell. I sold my 3 promo horse for less than 350k
    AhsokaTower likes this.
  3. [Has incinatus]

i wish i has a valens, if you ever decide you want inci pm me i got one i may sell :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. I have one of each.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. I don't have enough for both atm, but I do have enough for one or the other. Whichever you'd like to sell first is fine. I can get back on in just a second if you'd like. :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. What prices you looking for?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. For Valens I'm paying 1mil and for Saltar I'm paying 900k. Color/pattern, whether it has been used or not, doesn't matter to me.
    BreezyMan and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. Bump!
    BreezyMan and Equinox_Boss like this.
  9. Yea. prices g up and down. Ore Busters used to upwards of 650k now they barely pull in 350k
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Promo market is bonkers.
    BreezyMan likes this.
  11. Yea. They dropped in price after the last round of them went out as promos. Good for new people, bad for people been hanging on to them a while
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Bump!

EDIT: I am not looking to buy an Incitatus, however... it would appear the 1.6 horses spawned random colors upon being used. If you have one that's different than white (especially gray or black) I would be willing to trade my Incitatus for one of a different color... I must be the only Minecraft player in existence who dislikes the white horses. :p
  13. Bump!

I am not looking to buy an Incitatus, however... it would appear the 1.6 horses spawned random colors upon being used. If you have one that's different than white (especially gray or black) I would be willing to trade my Incitatus for one of a different color.
  14. Oh how wrong you are Slvr! Once you have been exposed to the speed horse market, its hard to not be nauseated by the sight of a pure white horse in diamond armor. My response to this epidemic is to strip every belief players had about white horses in the speed market with the 2 steps:

1.) My fastest owned horse shall never be white.
    2.) My slowest owned horse is always white.

At this time, I've accomplished both. I want to get a slower white horse though so I'm breeding for one. I unfortunately don't have any Incitatus so I can't quite help.
  15. I have bought Saltar for 1mil (more than I originally offered but hey, he offered it right there hehe). So I am no longer looking for Saltar.

I am still looking for Valens, however I don't have quite enough anymore to cover the cost on that one at the moment. If you're looking to sell it for 1mil (or perhaps a bit over) contact me and we can work out the details.
  16. I have a dark briwn incintatus, whats the stats of ur white one?
  17. 130.00% speed (of course lol), 64.68% jump, 20 HP (yeah... speed is about the only thing this one was good for :p )
  18. Rip, mine has 79.5 jump and 21 hp xD

If i ever get my hands on a nonehite incinatus i dont need/has stats close to that ill tell u
  19. Alright, thanks Ex :)