[BUYING] Unused Pots of Gold at 30k

Discussion in 'Buying' started by 607, Mar 21, 2019.

1. I've got 2 i can sell you
  2. Yes, please! :) Shall I transfer the rupees?
  3. Yeah whenever's good :)
    607 likes this.
  4. I have 2 - went ahead and sent, if you do not need them, just send them back and I will refund you the mailing fee. :)
    607 likes this.
  5. Sent both of you 60k. :)
    ZygmuntBudge likes this.
  6. Sent the pots. Thanks dude!
    607 likes this.
  7. Are you still buying them?
    607 likes this.
  8. Yes, I'm afraid it might never be released again, so I'm buying as many as I can. :)
    jacob5089 likes this.
  9. I have a pot of gold im not sure if its used or not and I don't have another one to check if it is :p
    607 likes this.
  10. You're not the first. :p I'll get back on that later then; you could mail it to me and I could check and either pay you or mail it back, but I can't reliably play Minecraft at the moment, so I'd rather not try unless it's important. :p
  11. ok :p ill trust you ill mail it to you and hopefully receive 30k xD
  12. So I'll mail 1 to you and you pay me 30k?
  13. I mailed you a pot of gold, waiting for payment
  14. I tried to get online and check it despite my advice/warning not to mail it yet, but it's undoable, as I only get about 3-5 seconds playing time before it crashes. I will check these out when I have to get online anyway, then, to give away the next Pot of Gold.
  15. that's ok I don't mind how long it takes for you to check it, as im not using it. I didn't realise that you couldn't log on to MC, so sorry about that. :)
    607 likes this.
  16. Now that the pots are available for free at /promo... this is a good time to sell some to me! ;)
  17. I have 11 unused if you still buying at 30k/ea, let me know if you want them and I will mail them (going to sleep in a few mins so I'd have to mail after waking up.).
    607 likes this.
  18. Please do, I'll send 330k after I've confirmed they're unused. :) I mean, as you have 11 I assume you've already stacked them, but as sometimes people do send me used pots I like to check before paying. ;)

Actually, if I get them, that means I've got enough for the rest of the year, and as we don't know if the Pot might be back in shops next year, I don't have to buy any more!
    If anyone else has a few, I'll take them if you want to get rid of them, but I don't need many anymore, so maybe you can keep them unused and sell them next year, assuming it's still not back in shopworld. ;)
  19. Mailed all 11.
    607 likes this.