[Buying] Survival v2 Mob Heads

Discussion in 'Buying' started by ThaKloned, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Just the normal guardian or the elder one as well? How much are you looking to get for 1 of each?
  2. Normal guardian heads. I have 2, 1k each?
    ThaKloned likes this.
  3. Sure, I'll take 1 please :) I will pay now, if you don't mind mailing it. I will add the mail cost.
  4. Ok, I'll mail it now :)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  5. Removed steel spike and snowman head from list. The new mob heads are really cool :D
  6. Updated list. Removed what I no longer need. Just missing these last few promo/special items if anyone has:
    • Fish Bowl
    • Rudolph (Unused)
    • 2018 Birthday Cookie (Can trade x2 2017 Cookies for this + 20k)
    • IceCreamCow Flesh
  7. No such thing as 2018 Cookie
  8. I was wondering the same and wasn't able to find a reference in wiki. How were those acquired?

Also:
    I got this. How much you willing to offer?
    ThaKloned likes this.
  9. They were limited and only available at the Birthday Event. Everyone there was to stand in front of a chest and inside was a Happy Birthday book from Aikar & Krysyy (separate), a 2018 Birthday Cookie and a renamed Rotten Flesh called 'bacon'.

The Promo List thread lists it at 20k. I'll offer 25k.
    EvilBlo likes this.
  10. How did you get that?
  11. The post above you :p
    EvilBlo likes this.
  12. I saw, how many of the 2018 cookies are there, roughly
  13. Honestly couldn't tell you. If I were to guess based on the amount of people there.. maybe 100-150?
  14. Ohh! Thank you for detailed answer!

Seems very low for an antique item lol I'm wondering why, has no one auctioned/sold them in a long time? Anyways, I will do some browsing and come back to you in a PM then ;)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  15. Anytime :D

Could be tbh. Can't remember the last time I saw an auction for one. I remember buying them originally for 5k each. That's a few years ago though :p
    EvilBlo likes this.
  16. Removed IceCreamCow Flesh from list! :)
    FarmInc likes this.
  17. Looking to buy a few more Wicth's Gems. Not sure how many I need but I will remove them once I have enough.
  18. Obtained 2018 Birthday Cookie! :D
  19. I've got an extended venom. How much would you pay for it?