[Buying] Supporter Vouchers

Discussion in 'Buying' started by JesterTheCleric, Jan 4, 2022.

1. I've been on this server for over 8.5 years, and since I don't play on it much, I want to give back to the server! I've been selling my old promos on 18606 in order to build up the funds to do this:

I want to buy supporter vouchers to donate to new players.
    I'll buy them at the market price (on the promo price thread):
    Iron Supporter Voucher at 50k
    Gold Supporter Voucher at 100k
    Diamond Supporter Voucher at 180k

There's no real limit to how many I want, since it's just as many as people have to sell, and it will be going to a good cause. Thanks!
  2. I've just looked through the res, Let me see what I need and I'll get back to you on what I'm interested to buy from you :)
  3. Supporter Thank You,
    Empire Waffle
    NutCracker
    Can Opener
    2020 EMC Birthday Cake

If you can PM me on the prices for each and I'll get back to you on what I would like to buy. Thankyou :)
  4. Thanks to all who have sold me vouchers! I'm still buying plenty of em (my rupee balance is still quite a lot), though my sell signs on my residence appear to not work, despite seemingly being able to work (used the # and clicked the sign, shop notification popped up, idk why it wont work), so if I'm not online, if you DM me or respond to me here, ill see it. Thanks!
  5. They don't work because each of the vouchers have a different id, hence why none of the same vouchers stack. When you do the click sign thingy, it has to be identical to the item you click the sign with. I did the same thing too.
  6. aha! that makes sense
    well, we'll have to do sales the old fashioned way i guess haha
    CardInAction likes this.
  7. Still looking for plenty of vouchers!
  8. I have iron and gold available in my promo shop at +missz on smp3
  9. awesome, ill check that out!
  10. I've got two Iron and one Gold voucher. PM me if you're interested!
  11. I have 2 diamond, 2 gold and 1 iron. Let me know if you're interested.
  12. I have a diamond supporter voucher if your interested pm me
  13. check out /v 12010 deck
    ....in the shop...