[BUYING] Projectile Protection armor, Enchanted swords

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Extendingskys, May 8, 2019.

1. Looking to buy 8 sets of diamond boots, pants, and helmets with max projectile protection, max unbreaking, and mending.
    Don't need the chestplates, got elytras.
    Also 2 diamond swords with looting 3, max unbreaking and sharpness and mending.
    Hit me with your best offers. I'm also willing to buy parts of this if you have it.
  2. Check out 5006 shop on utopia. In the villager trade area. I should have some. If not I could get them.
  3. Your premade armor was almost out. I was about to buy you out on the books but then realized I don't have the levels or patience to put all that armor together. Perhaps you could restock your projectile protection armor? :)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  4. If you want to PM me with the exact enchants you need, I can see what I can make.
  5. I don't have maxed out projectile protection but I do have maxed out protection. I carry 3 versions of god armor pants and chest plates, 4 versions of boots, and 4 versions of helmets. All are diamond armor. I also have the 8 you need. I'm in the process of creating more, so buying me out isn't an issue.

My stores are on SMP5 across 2 residences. Just go to my stores navigation room at:
    • /v +cz
    • /v +czarina
    • /v 10814
    AND then turn right and enter the Sir Albert's Armory store, basement portal.
  6. Thank you, but it's actually fairly important that it's projectile protection because I'm using it for my enraged shulker farms. I need to keep damage taken as low as possible, and shulker bullets are stopped by PP. Might hit you up for the swords though if you've got them.