[Buying] Player Heads

Discussion in 'Buying' started by SteamingFire, Aug 16, 2020.

1. I'm buying heads for the area above. (This is /v +treehouse on utopia.)
    All of the empty signs are placeholders for name tags for heads that will go above the sign. I am buying any player head that I don't already have, as long as they are not Steve or Alex heads and they are not renamed. I will also buy heads of players that I already have if the skin is different, though it will take a few minutes to find that head and compare skins. Please PM me if you see me online or reply to this thread with the name of the head. We will negotiate the price privately. Thank you!

I have also set up a player head donation hopper-chest near the entrance of the res (utopia /v +treehouse). Please donate player heads if you don't feel like selling me them xD
  2. I'm also taking player head donations. There's a hopper-chest set up near where you enter the res (utopia /v +treehouse).
  3. Do you accept players alts heads?
  4. Yes :D
  5. I will buy both bulk and individual player heads.
  6. Bump. Please sell me your heads @.@
  7. I still need about 164 more player heads @.@ Sell me any player heads that you might have :D
  8. I got another pretty big shipment of heads, but I still need like 70 more~ Sell me your heads! :D
  9. Still looking for a little over 70 heads! Decapitate yourself for me :3
  10. Sell me your heads please @.@
  11. I sell mine for 2mil rupees. Mwahahaha
  12. Me too. :rofl: :lmao::love: :<3::+1:
  13. Can someone fill me in on this topic, are player heads that valuable?
  14. It really depends. If you're an avid collector then yes. It also depends on whose head youre trying to obtain. As far as I know the only person not in my irl friend group to have my head is Raaynn. (Not to say Raaynn isnt a friend because he is)
  15. I should ask, what determines the price of a player's head? (Excluding staff members of course~)
  16. For me its how many heads I have out there. Only 1 I know of. However we should probably move this discussion to pms so we don't blow up the thread haha.
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  17. Most player heads are only worth a few hundred rupees at most.
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  18. Bump. Still need about 70 player heads.