[BUYING] New Skin for FDNY21!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services' started by FDNY21, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Today, I shall be buying a new skin!

So, first off, what am I giving for this? I will be paying at least 5,000 rupees and giving one IcecreamCow Flesh + Skin plus Getting Started Book for the overall best skin! I may give prizes to other people who have tried - but it is unsure as to if that is so and if so what it will be! :)*

What am I looking for?
    -White Suit (White trousers, white button-up jacket [Must be a jacket, as if over a shirt])
    -Red Tie
    -Black Shoes
    -My current skins head is no longer needed! Feel free to use a random human head with monocle or something cool!
    -White hat (See spoiler on how it must look, black edge however could be red!)

Best Minecraft Servers

I believe that is all - All submissions should be posted in this thread and/or PM'd to FDNY21! Good luck to everyone and I hope you can make me an awesome skin! :D

This does not have an estimated end time. It ends when I find the perfect skin for me! :)

*FDNY21 has the right to raise the amount given as the prize at any time. It will not be lowered.

I do like red, so perhaps a few red details, like for the lining of the jacket is nice. Possibly lined red white jacket with bottom two buttons done up? That is just an idea for a detail, it is purely up to you what you do as long as you follow the guide as well as possible!

EDIT: WINNERS ARE IN! SEE PAGE 2!

Attached Files:

PlayTehMinecraft likes this.
  2. I would have suggested to go to darksuperlord first... he made bitemenow and samsimx's skins and many more, really good.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. If he wishes to enter - He may :)
  4. Just adding here -
    I do like red, so perhaps a few red details, like for the lining of the jacket is nice. Possibly lined red white jacket with bottom two buttons done up? That is just an idea for a detail, it is purely up to you what you do as long as you follow the guide as well as possible! :cool:
  5. Here is my submission, hope you like
    Best Minecraft Servers
    FDNY21 likes this.
  6. First one had some problems, updated version Best Minecraft Servers
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. Looking good! Only improvements I can think of is possibly a button-up jacket with red tie :D You have been entered!

Still looking for more skins! :) Can anyone contend with darksuperlord? :eek:
    Any number of entries are allowed.
  8. I can try adding a button up, but thats supposed to be a bow tie on there :p
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. I see, but I would like to see a tie skin too :D Thanks!
  10. "What am I looking for?" rules have been changed! :D
    No longer needed to have my head on the suit!
  11. added monocle
    Best Minecraft Servers
    FDNY21 likes this.
  12. Bump! Darksuperlord looks like he is going to win at this rate! :3
  13. 2014-01-27_20.24.06.png I JUST changed my skin to this and I guess I can change the head and pants for ya :D lulz btw i made my skin
    FDNY21 likes this.
  14. I have decided that any entries that do not win get an ICC flesh and skin and Getting Started book if they look like they have tried - overall winner gets 5k, an ICC flesh and skin and Getting Started book! :D
  15. skin_20140127120254163091.png 2014-01-27_22.06.32.png There we go :D Im not the best at the hair :/ Please tell me if you need/want anything changed :D

Attached Files:

FDNY21 likes this.
  16. Here is my attempt
    FDNY21.png FDNY21.png
    FDNY21 likes this.
  17. Y u need new skinnnn???? :(
    FDNY21 likes this.
  18. There comes a time in ones MC life that one wishes to differ :3

Currently we have darksuperlord leading and he is yet to make another skin too I believe :p PlayTeh is second so far and porphos is third :) Once darksuperlord has submitted the final skin the contest will be over and the final judgement made :D
  19. Sorry for double post but I forgot darksuperlord has actually submitted the last design via PM, when I am home I will look through the skins and make the final judgement! Thanks to all for taking part :3
  20. We can finally put an end to me seeing double every time I see you two lol -_-
    Aquazzz, Jcplugs and FDNY21 like this.