[Buying] iDay Helmet (Unopened Chest)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ThaKloned, Mar 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bump

Added to 'looking for' list: Freedom Blade (Unopened Chest Form) *Needs to be dark red Text*
  2. Wasn't the dark red text version only available as a standard blade from /shop? I don't think it ever had a chest version, if you want a chest version then it has to be light red :)
  3. Oh I was not aware of this. I wasn't here when these were released and only assumed there was a chest version. I do have the light red chest version. Thanks for the info, I will remove it :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  4. All version of the Freedom Blade, just so you know which ones you may want:
    • Light red blade
    • Light red blade in chest
    • Light red blade with do not claim writing
    • Dark red blade from /shop
    ThaKloned likes this.
  5. Is this the same for the armour and their respective chest version?
  6. I don't think there was a dark red version of the armour at /shop, I think it was still light red at /shop, so the list for armour should be as follows:
    • Light red armour
    • Light red armour in chest
    • Light red armour with do not claim writing
    The same above goes for each piece of the armour set :)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  7. Thanks for the info. Looks like I have more to hunt for now :p

EDIT: The Do Not Claim armour was not in chest form either?
  8. Do not claim versions were not in chest form, they said do not claim because they wanted you to claim the chest versions in the /promo ;)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  9. ThaKloned likes this.
  10. I have the sword with the do not claim writing. I cannot set up an access chest until next week however.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  11. How much are you looking to sell it for? I assume it's unused?

Thanks.
  12. I will take an offer. I have never sold one before. :p And yes it is unused, of course.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  13. A normal blade goes for about 35k.. what about ... 55k?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.