[Buying] Full dc's of various materials

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Haerhitman, Feb 16, 2021.

1. I am looking to purchase full DC's of the following materials

Cobblestone - 6 DC's
    Polished Blackstone - 2 DC's
    Purpur Block - 2 DC's
    Glass - 2 DC's
    Sand - 6 DC's
    Oak Logs - 2 DC's
    Birch Logs - 2 DC's
    Spruce Logs - 1 DC
    Jungle Logs - 2 DC's
    Acacia Logs - 2 DC's
    Dark Oak Logs - 2 DC's
    Bricks - 1 DC
    Clay Blocks - 2 DC's
    Gold Ingots - 1 DC
    Diamonds (not blocks) - 1 DC
    Lapis Blocks - 1 DC
    Blaze Rods - 4 DC's

If you have any of these available find me in game, I will more than likely only check this post once per day.
  2. hey i have the 2 DC's of polished Blackstone and the 1 DC of gold ingots if your interested. there is a preview set up at my res on smp4 /v 8503 if youd like to preview it
  3. Lucky and I can get you everything but glass, sand, bricks, clay, diamonds, and lapis blocks.
  4. Looks good to me, i'll buy. just let me know how much and when i can pick up

works for me, let me know your prices and when you'll be on next
  5. did you have a price in mind for the dc of lapis blocks?
  6. You can get all the Cobblestone you need at /v 1070. :)

I *could* reserve 6DC for you, but we have 80DC in stock and the shop signs are per single chest, so there will be plenty of stock when you arrive, and it won't be a hassle to get it from the shop.
    At 648r a SC the 6DC would end up costing you 7614r. :)
  7. not really, iv'e been gone from EMC for a while so i'm out of touch with prices
  8. can we round that up to 9k and get delivery? i'm lazy as hell :p
  9. Sure. Where would you want it delieverd? :)
  10. smp5 11015, right inside the main building you'll see 6 access chests by a staircase. also about to pay
  11. I have 2 DC of glass for 5k each of 10k total.
  12. I also have 4 DC of blaze rods which I will give you for 8k a DC or 32k total.
  13. I have 6DC of sand ready to deliver, if someone hasn't provide it to you yet. I sell a DC for 3k each (meaning 18k in total). Let me know if you're interested! :)
  14. yea i still need them, once i log on i'll pay and set the chests up on my main res.
    sonicol likes this.
  15. only need three more items, updated main list