[Buying] Dirt (1r per stack)

Discussion in 'Buying' started by triphora, Apr 29, 2018.

1. I'll give you 1r per stack of dirt you give me. Click here to sell dirt if you have more than 2 DC to sell.
    Or you can sell to me at /v +dirt on SMP7 if you have less than that.
    MoreMoople likes this.
  2. I would've just given it to you for free, but I just gave my dirt away today to someone already D:! I'll message you when I get more again though! :)

Also, do you really need the dirt or just any material that is cheap? Otherwise I'll set up a DC smoothstone for you :)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  3. omg yes i need smoothstone so much
  4. For some reason this didn't get posted and I only noticed now, a week later :rolleyes:.
    Anyways, I have some smooth stone for you at /v 9372.pickup1 :).
    Patr1cV likes this.
  5. thank you so much! I'll pickup soon, Wednesday afternoon at the latest. :)
  6. Can you please set up the access chests under the name 4363 instead of Sydney_43? Both my main account and my 1st alt are in the wild on SMP4 so I need you to make the access under alt 2. Thanks!
    haastregt likes this.
  7. No problem! 4363 can now pick up the items :)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  8. I have dirt for u 1dc
  9. 54r na keep it or can u get me 1piece of light blue concrete powder (or concrete) in stead if not then oh well I will set up a chest tmorrow ish
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  10. I'd prefer that if it's less than 2 DC that you sell to me using the shop at /v +dirt on smp7. If you're in the wild on smp7 I can pick up for you on smp6
  11. Na I'll sell it
  12. This offer is still active! Bump!
  13. but why? 1r a stack for dirt isn't really an incentive for people to take any kind of time to sell you dirt. Not only that but if you ask in game if anyone wants to get rid of dirt you will almost always have at least three people that ask you how many dcs you need?
    wafflecoffee and JesusPower2 like this.