[Buying] Bedrock

Discussion in 'Buying' started by jewel_king, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Be happy to trade for a BigDavie head... hear they are worth a bundle!!

And wouldnt some bedrock make an awesome promo in the future?? Maybe unplaceable like the waffle.

"Chocolate Waffle" or "Piece of Meteor" ....
  2. -1r
  3. PM sent ;)
    607 likes this.
  4. But you can already do that, using buildmode. ;)
    FadedMartian, Stnywitness and Jelle68 like this.
  5. Which would then be griefing.
  6. Well, (I think) that's obvious. But so would placing bedrock in someone else's building be, of course. Even placing mineable obsidian or a lot of cobblestone in someone's build is griefing.
  7. +1 Piece of meteor! Somehow code emc to randomly drop a piece or two from the sky above a random player in town.
    Raaynn and 607 like this.
  8. Wouldn't that be called a Space Waffle or Invincible Rock?
    Raaynn likes this.
  9. "... and now another maple-icious episode of Waffles In Space..."
  10. Just gonna leave this here... haha! :rolleyes:

MoreMoople, SkeleTin007 and 607 like this.
  11. As many rupees as you're going to be able to give yourself with the command block. Even if staff finds out you can demote them (or set it to repeating and have it /kill them) and promote yourself lol If you get the command block you can have more than everything in your hotbar. I will offer 7r and a promise of no hostile takeovers.
  12. 100k for the mob spawner
  13. Just gonna say that they would not let general users have bedrock in item form as a purchase since then that would have to be sold to everyone to make it fair. That and too much malicious use for bedrock. Bedrock is generally used staff/event organizers to section off regions during events or create stable platforms for events if the elements are destructive in that session. To make it clear, unless you plan on convincing a SS or a admin to host a death event at a region not close to spawn, then there is no chance to obtain a block in your hands as a collection piece. If managed it would be by accident as happened before and would be confiscated as such.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  14. Corndogs + Bedrock = Happiness for all!
  15. I disagree, because you can only change a command block's contents if you have OP (or are in creative mode, maybe).