[Buying] Banned Player Heads

Discussion in 'Buying' started by PlasmaBanana, Feb 1, 2022.

1. As the title suggests, I am buying banned player heads. The more info/lore that you are able to give me about the person and the atrocities that they have committed not only against EMC but against mankind, the more I am willing to pay for the head. If you have no additional information than what is from /p, that is fine as well. Any banned player head works. I was thinking if you just have the baseline info, that I will pay 5k per head, but as this is a very niche market, I have no true idea of their value and would be willing to pay more if DMed and negotiated. These will be going towards a very fun project, so if you are holding onto a head for no real reason besides the player being banned, please consider selling. Thank you!
  2. Oh, I got a good one for you...the venerable SaltyOceanMan :p

Will mail later with the story book
    PlasmaBanana likes this.
  3. Have you got a PenguinDJ?
    PlasmaBanana likes this.
  4. I have an Aikar head
  5. Not banned afaik. *was*
  6. What if they were temporarily banned?

Also, is this allowed? I thought that we're not supposed to discuss bans ever, unless you're the banned person appealing your ban privately with staff.
  7. Only thing I ever heard was discussion the nature of a ban. Collecting heads shouldn't be an issue.
  8. Do I count? I was permabanned a long while back (think 2014 or 2015) for spamming, but got back. I assume no.
  9. No I do not!
    Edit: This person is no longer banned it seems. I know even permabans can get lifted, but I want people's heads who have been publicly outcasted and decided to never show their face again
    Ethy202 likes this.
  10. Bump! Only got 2 Heads so far! Willing to pay more if you DM me!
    Starsphere likes this.
  11. Bump! Also buying steel spikes and skelly horses!
  12. A year or 2 ago the early perm bans where reversed but that's like a 7-10 year ban
  13. Yeah lol I had a head that was permanently banned for years. He came back and then logged off and never logged in again I think. Too late though; I already sent him his head back along with most others' heads that I had.
  14. Too true, I believe the ban archives were cleared yp around 2017 or 2018.

I have a bunch of duplicate heads, some of which were banner but may no longer be the case now. I don't really have time to look through to see who is still banned, but I could show you where the chests are if you want to search them
  15. I would appreciate that! :)