[BUYING]A new computer! :D

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Tazri, Nov 27, 2012.

?

Should I get a new PC?

No, yours is "perfect" >:U 1 vote(s) 5.3%
Obviously YES 10 vote(s) 52.6%
Doughnut 13 vote(s) 68.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ok time for a very indepth review.
    Starting with the HP G5255ES (First computer)
    Processor- No good, it is only a duel-core and only has 2.8ghz. Plus its an Intel Pentium, which are almost nonexistant
    Ram-Decent amount to run smoothly, just not a lot of things at once
    Video Card- It has intergrated graphics, which is that great. That means that there is no video card installed, so it runs off of the "video card" that is on the motherboard (which are never that great)
    Hard Drive- The terabyte hard drive is very nice, it provides a lot of storage. (I have one on my computer and I have over 75 movies, 50 seasons of tv shows, 12,000 songs, and 1,200 pictures and it is only half full)
    Power Supply-Very Very weak.
    Cyberpower GVA890
    Processor-Very nice, it is a 6core processor and one of AMD's new bulldozer processors.
    Ram-8gig's is very nice, it helps keep with with the speed of the processor
    Video Card-An AMD 6450 is not the best you can get, but it is better than the GeForce 210.
    Hard Drive-Another 1TB hard drive, just as good as the other
    Power Supply- I dont know about that, its not listed
    Newegg DIY
    Processor-AMD A4 trinity is only a duel-core, but has amazing speed for that (3.4 GHz and 3.6Ghz turbo)
    Ram-Once again 8 gigs
    Video Card- This rig doesn't have a video card with it, the processor acts as if it is a video card too, which makes it decent, but not as good as it can be. Better than the 210 imo
    Hard Drive- 500 gig is a decent amount of space, but not that much.
    Power Supply-a 250 wat/450 peak watt (which means thats the most it puts out at one time) is not that good of a power supply.

In my opinion after looking into them the Cyberpower GVA890 would be the best for the amount of money
    Chascarrillo and jkjkjk182 like this.
  2. Thanks! just one thing more: The Cyberpower GVA890 is better than the HP Pavillion that my father is offering me?
  3. The Pavillion is out of date, and it would cost a lot to get it up to where this computer it. So yes
  4. Thanks, then I will buy that computer.
  5. There are alot of better computers, but the budget creates a problem. I can look for one that will be good and fit your budget. ill just have to do a converstion on euros to dollars.
  6. I am going to keep my father's laptop until I earn enough for the 700 $ one.