Buying a mall!

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by MrAdazahi, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Yo, i want to pay someone for a pre-built mall or to build me a mall.

i dont expect it to bet super expensive, im not asking that it be built of quartz or anything, just anyone with good bulding skills, id like the design of my horse stables to be copied and made into a mall, its pretty much wood and stone brick so mat's are cheap, and i only need it to be 6 floors (but more would be very appriciated)

ill also pay more if you transport my items into the chests, theres alot so there should be anough chests for there to be double chests feeding into a chest.

Also, anyone who wants to cover up my horse race (its only blocked by fences rn so its easy to cheat), ill pay more for that too.

thanks for reading, pm me if you can do this!
  2. would the 16022 res mall do?
  3. And if you guys need an impartial helper (explain the commands, the rules, the stuff, I can even share my own opinion on the res. if need be) then yeah :) figured I'd offer. I don't want payment, I just enjoy being part of history, to my knowledge these kinds of things don't happen very often so I'm intrigued :)
    607 and haastregt like this.
  4. i talked to kry and decided not to buy it, too big for me :p
  5. What is your estimated budget for your build?
  6. DANG GOOD LUCK!!!
  7. 100K about? Again, this is very small and not made of quartz, its horse mall, not an everything mall so it doesnt need to be so large.
  8. I am willing to build one
  9. If you are willing to locate you shop to SMP2 I can help. I have a bunch of res's and was planning on building some megamalls/skyscrapers and selling out the space. Also I can design and build you your own mall if you like. I have played for 6 years, very experienced, and my corporation SSRC was originally founded as a construction company. If you are still looking I can design the mall, send you a blueprint of it, then assist in its construction. Let me know if I can help :)
    MrAdazahi and 607 like this.
  10. I ended up just building my own but if you think you can make a really awesome one (I’m sure you can) send me some blueprints and we can work out a price.
  11. Just message me some general dimensions, floor count, any preferred building material, and how many items you would like to be able to sell, and if you have any architectural style in mind
    MrAdazahi and 607 like this.