Buying 60k items

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by BanditLM, Sep 5, 2015.

1. I would like to purchase a BulletProof Vest and one Catus Pants promo ( 60k promo )
    Pm me me if you are interested i am willing to over pay ALLOT because i want to finish my set :p

Note i will buy used Versions of these but i will not pay as much

So... I will be offering 350k per item so 350k for a Bullet Proof Vest and 350k for Cactus Pants. What I am offering is not market value, i am only offering this much because i need them to complete my set
    tuqueque and Nickblockmaster like this.
  2. Have you checked to see if AlexChance is currently selling any at his Mall ?

That'd be the first place I'd look! Hope you can collect those wonderful pieces of Emc. ;)
  3. he doesnt sadly :/
  4. Update Please note this price is not market price i am only offering higher because i want a pair of these promos so much :)

So... I will be offering 350k per item so 350k for a Bullet Proof Vest and 350k for Cactus Pants.

I only need one pair of each so pm quickly :)
  5. Ouch, sold my cactus pants a while back for 270k... everyone wants them now...
    BanditLM likes this.
  6. Don't have any, sorry.
  7. yup im only paying so much because i need them to finish my set :3

Note i will buy used Versions of these but i will not pay as much
  8. bumpity bump bump
  9. Bump, send me private messages of what you want and we can negotiate, I will buy used items btw
  10. I'm looking for the same :'( good luck with this man. I feel your pain :p
    kaptrix, BanditLM and tuqueque like this.