[Business] Wood Shop

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by wonderwoman_16, Jul 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would too. I was going to order a bunch but I want to make sure it's actually going to be fulfilled.
  2. I know my order was small but I would have guessed that it would be completed by now
    xHaro_Der, Vizsco and BenMA like this.
  3. If anyone has prepaid, I suggest you request a refund from her before she disappears. Staff usually like to see that an attempt has been made at contacting the seller before they intervene and move funds on their end. To speed up the process, I would include a staff member in the PM if you PM her.
    xHaro_Der, Vizsco and BenMA like this.
  4. I don't want a refund. I need that wood for a project but she keeps delaying it. I told her that in the big PM she sent out and she said that my order would be completed but I don't think it's happening since HKR is "leaving"
  5. This is the third time I've asked this question. Can I please have an answer? I know you've seen this thread so please just answer.
    Tuqueque, Vizsco, xHaro_Der and 4 others like this.
  6. I would talk to staff at this point or report the op
    Vizsco likes this.
  7. I don't have an order atm, but I was planning on ordering in the future. I asked this question so I knew if it was worth waiting or if I should just go buy elsewhere. I don't think staff can do anything since I havent paid any money.
    Tuqueque and BenMA like this.
  8. Oh I thought you had ordered and payed my bad :)
    BenMA likes this.
  9. If you haven't ordered yet just bail at this point. She's actively avoiding this thread and it's fairly obvious. If you prepaid for your order, then contact staff to get your money back.
    inb4 "dont be rude" and "requesting lock for being off topic"
    It isn't worth continuing to riot on this thread anymore if she won't respond or will simply dodge the questions.
    JesusPower2, Dufne, Vizsco and 3 others like this.
  10. To those who have ordered: Please send me a PM with further details if you wish to lodge a complaint regarding any rule violations that have taken place regarding marketplace transactions.
  11. Ah yes, I just remembered I already paid, but never received anything, nor did I receive an update for when it'd be done... If I don't have my payment back within 48 hours (or longer if HKR can't come online ingame in that time for some reason), OR get told from HKR approximately when my order will be done, thanks Elfin, I'll send a PM your way then. :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  12. could all ppl who wait 4 delivery (or refund) also PM me?

tell me what u ordered, how much u paid and how long ur waiting.

im gonna see if i can help Kitty out 2 fix all this.
  13. Sorry, I know you're trying to help a player in need but stepping in at this point is doing more harm than good. HelloKittyRo has put herself in this position many times, and has over and over again not learned from their mistakes. There currently a staff member helping her and the other players involved.
    JackBiggin, RaiinNL, Patr1cV and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.