[Business] Tree Business

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by wonderwoman_16, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Hey fellow friends! Welcome to the Empire Minecraft Tree Business! (Yes, the image has a mistake, just live with it). Anyways, I decided to start a business were I sell wood. I can get you any kind of wood in the game. You just need to give me the name of the wood, how much you want, and the price of it!

1 Wood = 3r
    5 Wood = 6r
    10 Wood = 8r
    15 Wood = 10r
    20 Wood = 14r
    30 Wood = 20r
    64 Wood = 30r

The list above is what you have to order. If the item you need to order, and the amount is not up there, please look to get as close as you can. Yes, you can get 25 wood for 16r, Yes, you can get 35 wood for 25r. You just need to private message me!

The wait time for the wood will be an approximately one day wait. The item will be mailed to you, you don not have to pick it up. Although, we do not let people go over the price of 64 wood. That's the highest thing you can get..

If we do not get you the wood in approximately 1 day, you will get 5 percent off! Some wood might even be free, or some wood might even be one rupee!

Anyways, good luck, and I hope you enjoy the service!
  2. What We Have In Stock:
    • 64 + 64 + 64 + 64 Pine Log (Spruce Wood) (1 Stack = 35 rupees, 4 stacks = 140 rupees)
    • 16 Dark Oak Wood (1 = 2 rupees, 16 = 5 rupees)
    • 64 + 64 Oak Log (1 Stack = 20 rupees, 2 stacks = 40 rupees)
    • 64 + 64 Acacia Wood (1 Stack = 15 rupees, 2 stacks = 30 rupees)