[ Business ] Smp3 Villager Trading Center

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Upmostlocket106, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Own a mall / shop that buys emeralds? PM me for a free advertisement slot opportunity at the Villager Trading Center in smp3

+vtc Is now Buying Emeralds! 3r per/27r per block! Shop sign is near the middle of the 3 pumpkin trading reses, Marked by the Emerald Blocks on the wall!

Build is still in progress.

8 Reses.

800 Villagers. (100 per res)

Lots of emeralds to be traded for.

Free Anvil and Enchant Table Use

/v +vtc in smp3

5/8 Reses are currently built.
    Will update this thread as progress continues.

Enjoy :)

PM Upmostlocket106 with any questions or suggestions

EDIT: There will be 3 Pumpkin trading reses, 2 Quartz/Terracotta/Glazed Terracotta reses, 1 Weaponsmith res, 1 Toolsmith res, and 1 Armorer res.

EDIT: Pumpkin price lowered from 5r/stack to 2r/stack

EDIT: +vtc is now Buying Emeralds!

3/3 Pumpkin Trader Reses Done
    2/2 Quartz/Terracotta/Glazed Terracotta Reses Done
    1/1 Librarian Res Done
    0/2 Left To Go!
  2. What do you see the advantage to 800 villagers being? Will you ensure that all villagers trade different things? Just curious more based off of the amount of lag we'll probably see from this vs. advantage.
  3. To allow as many people as possible to get emeralds, and also the theory is that you could possibly trade with as many villagers until the first ones cooldown is done so you never have to wait

Also I may add a few different types of villagers to allow armormiths, toolsmiths, and weaponsmiths, and possibly more types of villagers
  4. would it be possible if I could build some melon/ pumpkin farms on the farmer res to allow people to trade? I could also do sugar cane and maybe supply enough leather for books
  5. And you did a little oopsie... you cant actually get to the farm my guy, button flag
    Upmostlocket106 likes this.
  6. Wanna try the button now
  7. the button works but guess what my guy? VILLAGER FLAG... you must not be very experienced? lmao
  8. Villager flag for the first res should be working
  9. Bump! Updated OP

EDIT: There will be 3 Pumpkin trading reses, 2 Quartz/Terracotta/Glazed Terracotta reses, 1 Weaponsmith res, 1 Toolsmith res, and 1 Armorer res.

2/3 Pumpkin Trader Reses Done
    0/1 Weaponsmith Reses Done
    0/1 Toolsmith Reses Done
    0/1 Armorer Reses Done
  10. Update as of 4/21/22

EDIT: Pumpkin price lowered from 5r/stack to 2r/stack

3/3 Pumpkin Trader Reses Done
    0/1 Weaponsmith Reses Done
    0/1 Toolsmith Reses Done
    0/1 Armorer Reses Done
  11. Update as of 4/27/22

smp3 +vtc Is now Buying Emeralds! 3r per/27rper block! Shop sign is near the middle of the 3 pumpkin trading reses, Marked by the Emerald Blocks on the wall!
  12. Trade with Villagers & Sell Emeralds to make a good and easy profit!

Bump!
  13. Trade with Villagers & Sell Emeralds to make a good and easy profit!

Bump!

EDIT: Librarian Res Done!