[Business] Iron Farm Construction

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by PupInAction, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Welcome to Pup's Iron Farm Construction Business
    Wow that's a heck of a tongue twister.

Heres what the business entails. I will construct an Iron farm for you in either wild or waste (As golems can only spawn there). Each farm will look as displayed below (with the change of what building blocks are used to make it)
    Each farm will cost:
    40k to construct if you provide the materials.
    60k if I need to provide the building materials (Stone and your choice of Diorite, Andesite, and Granite in addition to all the other pieces of the build).
    I dont know why theres several farm spoilers as I dont see any code for it.Just the third one has the images.

This farm can be made several times to increase production.

Speaking of production, a single unit can make approximated a stack of Iron Ingots per 15 minutes. About 4 stacks an hour. (A little more than that). Bonus: It also makes a lot of poppies too.

To place an order for Iron farm construction, please follow the format below.

Name:
    # of farms:
    Location (Unless you would like to privately message about the location)
    Y/N on supplying the resources.:
    Date:

Thanks, Look forward to working with you!
    HazardousUWU, Will_McNab and Kryarias like this.
  2. So question, if I wanted 20. How much would it cost and how much iron do you think it would make?
  3. Well depends on whether or not you have the materials or not.
    Also Fate and I have 16 and produce about 1 SC of blocks every 12 hours.
    HazardousUWU likes this.
  4. How's the lag on it?
  5. No lag whatsoever. Fate and i have 16 in one area and dont even see a single frame drop.
    HazardousUWU likes this.
  6. And I assume it's 1.16 proof?
  7. it should be. If it isnt I can make modifications that would make it work 1.16 as i did promise that initially. (Though really, theres not much of a change except in 1.16 the workstations arent required, but if you have them it shouldnt change anything.)
  8. So it cost 40k to construct each one if I supply?
  9. yep. 800k for 20 of these farms. They do need to be elevated or over an ocean to prevent the goldems from spawning anywhere but the designated platforms.