[BUSINESS/HIRING] Stone Inc - 18k Or More A Day

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Kryarias, Nov 10, 2018.

1. I am looking for people to come work with me to mine stone. You can come to Stone Inc on SMP3 (/v +stone), use our farms to get stone, and then sell us that stone. You will get paid 1,000r every DC of stone you sell to us. Our farms produce a DC of stone approximately every 10 minutes, so therefore you can get paid 6k an hour. Please PM me here if you want a job. Max-enchant pickaxes can be bought on-site, and anvils + diamonds are provided for repairing.
    purplebook163 likes this.
  2. Quick question.. But why would mine a DC for only 1k. When we can mine our own DC and sell to other stores for 5400 for that DC. 100r a stack would seem like a better price for you to buy the mined material for..
  3. Yes, but our generators are a lot quicker then mining in a cave.
  4. What's stopping people from mining at your generators and selling some to you but the bulk to other shops.. It's not like you're hiring people and paying them for the work after, you're leaving it up to them to sell to you at whatever rate of speed they mine.
  5. I give bonuses
    MajorHaze likes this.
  6. Bump, still looking
  7. I agree with MajorHaze, 1k is a little low. I really doubt people will put in the work just to get 6k an hour. Like you would have to keep walking forward and holding down click for an hour just to get 6k, unless you use a script.

Also, what if you have your own stone generator? I have a generator that can do 20.83 DCs an hour, so couldn't I mine there instead of using one of your generators and then sell it to you?
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  8. Yes you could sell it to me like that.
  9. what bonuses do you give?