{Business} Finch's LGBTQ Community Pride Flags

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by finch_rocks_1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Over the next Month or Two, I will start working on some flags with spare items, and all. These flags will be built on SMP6 **At a Hidden Location** where I will sell these flags at my Mega Mall once it Opens. For those who dont know My Mega Mall has a bit to go, but it will help show that I am not in Any rush to release these Flags.

Q&A

Where will I be able to buy these Flags?
    You can obtain them at my Mega Mall on SMP6 on res 12345 on the Green Floor.

Where do I Find these Maps made on the Map?
    These maps made on the map is in a Disclosed Secret Location at one of my own private Bases.

How Can I help?
    You can help in many ways. One way is to help Build Flags, while another can Donate, or even build the Flags on SP!

Where Can I donate Materials?
    You can PM me on Forums or In-game, and we can talk about a Location where to donate. Once I get the Mall opened, I will have sections where you can donate items for Said Flags.

How Do I Request a Flag?
    To Request a Flag, Please Visit the link Below;
    Here you can Suggest Flags to be Released on SMP6.

What if I want a Flag on another Server?
    If you want a Flag on Another server, View the link about for Flags, or Request a Flag type, and send me a PM with all information. I will then have the option of either sending a In-game Map, or a Schematica Map.

If you have Any Questions or Comments, feel free to post Below, or send me a Message.

Please Note that these flags will take time to release over time, as I want to finish a few projects to free time, but wanted this out there to get some replies and Idea's on what ones to do in order.

Please Note!
    Not a Debate Thread
    Anything that does not belong will be Removed!
  2. Noice! lucky me I have a res on smp6 ^-^
  3. Hey I tried to fill out the form but in the "any reason you want this flag" section its asking for a valid email :p So I can't give my reason
  4. idk why... I tested myself and had no issue. I will check it out.
    jossytheninja likes this.
  5. Fixed :p
    We3_MPO and jossytheninja like this.
  6. I aim to try and get the first map made 2 weeks from now... (Well start, and long way away as i am going out of town from the 18th for a few days)...

So get your Map Votes In!

Keep in mind the reason for the GamerTag is so once the map is done, you will be notified as well...

~Finch
  7. I just made a suggestion, perhaps others may like this idea too....

Thin Blue Line Flag

mrawsumsawse likes this.
  8. I want to stick more to the LGBTQ+ community Flags. Also living in Canada we don't use those flags...
  9. Ooooh, fellow EMC Canadian! :D
  10. I am very disappointed by the voting i am getting. Many of the responses uses very harmful and rude comments with bad language. I did this so people can choose what flags to come first.

Soon I will be changing this servery to my server so i can ban those IP's from taking it over again, as i find many are the same people just slightly rewording their names.

I thought people would be more accepting and not as inappropriate as i am seeing from these results... They are so bad that I cant even post them here due to the language and comments from them.

If i Continue to get these, I will get Krysyy to host the Survey for me, and Staff can deal with these players based on IP's.

I would have thought people would be More Grown up....

-staff edit-
  11. This is very upsetting to hear. I'm sorry people are doing this to you. It's not fair and please if they continue get staff involved. Knowing I'm playing on a server with such awful inappropriate people really angers me.
  12. I wish you all the best with this project. Sounds like a great idea :)
    We3_MPO and finch_rocks_1 like this.
  13. This project sounds great and i really like it however people are/will still be against lgbtq+ for many years to come which i do find really annoying. I went to my first pride on Saturday and it was really good but there were still a few people against it and being really rude to others.
  14. Another reason why I hate people.

Finch, don't listen to people who have no idea what they are talking about. I actually quite like this flag idea and would love a flag in the near future. Remember, EMC is predominantly made up of immature children who can't tell false from fact. Some people learn, but others refuse to accept the fact.

I wish you the best with this business.
  15. I think this is a wonderful idea to support the LGBTQ EMC'ers.
    May I order a transgender flag? I'd like to give it to someone I know as a gift :)
    We3_MPO likes this.
  16. soundsgreat!
  17. Removed the Optional flag selection part....

And been working on trying to get my Mega Mall done. As once its done, I will start to build the flags (Or Hire players to).

Anyone have any suggestions on prices per flag?

~Finch
  18. I know I'd pay good money for one. Perhaps 5k-10k?
  19. per flag on sale on smp6? That seems very High.... I was thinking more along the lines of 500r per flag to make it for a set of 2 for 1k. But then, its still a High price as what if someone wants to buy a bunch? I need it high enough to cover the costs of the mats used.

Also by the Votes, looks like the Trans Flag will be the first to release. Once its made, I will contact everyone on there to let them know its done. Not 100% sure when i will start building, but will post here once i do.

Also if anyone has any other price ideas, please post here... The prices are for flags on smp6. For other servers, i will supply the Schem for those who want to build on their server for free (With option of word save).
    jossytheninja likes this.
  20. Anyone have any thoughts on the Trans Flag?