[BUSINESS] Chewsy's drawing commissions 3.0! {OPEN}

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by moonolotl, Jun 2, 2018.

1. {TEMPORARILY CLOSED SINCE ALL THE SLOTS ARE FILLED. IT WILL BE OPEN AGAIN AFTER I'VE FINISHED THEM ALL}
    I'M BACK! :D
    Seeing as all the profile pictures I made a while ago are all extremely outdated, I thought I'd make a new one with my new + improved art style.

To those of you who remember my old commission threads, and to those who are new, welcome to:
    Packages:

Sketch: 7,000r
    Coloured Sketch: 8,000r
    Lineart: 18,000r
    Full Colour: 19,000r
    (Apologies for these being quite pricey. It takes a lot of time and motivation to make one piece and the fact I have to make quite a few on top of life is enough already. I may change these prices depending on demand. Lineart, at least for me, takes a LOT of time and effort so that's why there's a huge jump between the price of lineart and the price of a sketch. Sorry for the inconvenience!)

Rules & Guidelines:

• Do not order more than 2 characters per picture
    • Do not ask for any discounts. Unless I personally give you a discount you're probably not getting one.
    • Do not claim any art i make for you as your own and do not edit anything without my permission (cropping for a profile picture is completely fine, although I can do that for you!)
    • If you're paying half before and half after you receive your art, please make sure you have the rupees to pay me.
    • Give me an idea of pose, expression and any props you want (please don't make them too complicated)
    • Give me a good reference image of your character (your skin will do if you explain what some confusing parts are)
    • Humanoids only (with some exceptions)
    • Do not send payment until I have private messaged you on the forums
    • If you reeally want to donate then sure, go ahead! I won't ask for them because it's not something i specifically need but a lot of people on my last thread liked to pay me way too much so i mean, your choice, go ahead! Use your rupees on me if you really wanna.
    To order, please fill out the form in the link below:
    https://goo.gl/forms/rRKzAxsKjJpIgXwE2

Waiting List:

DISCLAIMER: Please do not be angry at me if your piece isn't completed very quickly. I'm currently near exam season and my priority is studying, i also never have much motivation these days so I'm extremely sorry if it takes a while to complete an order. If you would like a refund, however, full refunds will be given as long as I haven't started the image!

These orders also have a slot system. After 5 orders, I will close orders for a while so I can complete them without worrying about my list filling up. Any orders sent in after I have gotten 5 will be deleted.

1. ShelLuser (i told him I would make him one free of charge because he's so into my old one!)

2. AyanamiKun

3. Kryssy

4. 607

5. JohnKid

6. Eviltoade [temporary 6th slot]
  2. [RESERVED FOR SOMETHING, IDK WHAT YET BUT SOMETHING]
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  3. omg, omg... me me me me...

i dunno really what i want, but do know that i refuse to pay less than 20k. im asking for negative discount! ^.^

I love the colored sketch, but full color is also cool... but how does this work? do u sketch first and color later? that could work 4 me... if u could show me a sketch then i could decide "ok, i want that!" or maybe i think "pls color it?" could that work?

id really like a new profile pic ^.^

would my signature pic work 4u?
    PhoenixAffinity, 607 and kamirosee like this.
  4. A fullbody would be best unless you just want a picture from the waist up or something.
    Also, when you've decided please fill out the forum :) (you can just select sketch for now and if you want me to colour it after just tell me, as I do the sketch first then i colour it)
    607 likes this.
  5. Ah, cool! :)
    Only humanoids though, aw. :p I'm collecting Piwi art. ;)
  6. I mean i could try, no promises it'll be any good!
    607 likes this.
  7. Which of the four packages should it be, you think? :) Money-wise it doesn't matter to me.
  8. Whichever! The sketches are always less finished and are a lot more scribbled but I get them done quicker and some people like them more than a full colour
    607 likes this.
  9. I think I'd like a coloured sketch, then, as I don't think I've got that yet. I'll fill out the form. :)
    kamirosee likes this.
  10. Ooooo, count me in. Will do the form/stuff in a bit!
  11. I'm in too :)
    Filled out form, but if there's no room on the 5 person list, I understand :)
    MoreMoople, 607 and kamirosee like this.
  12. The form is temporarly closed, all the slots are filled! (I'm adding an extra temporary slot for toade as i forgot to close the form beforehand, so lucky you!)
    (also the form is technically still open but its only because John hasn't sent in his application, It will be closed after)
    Eviltoade and 607 like this.
  13. Ooo, glad you're doing this again! I saw some of your old art, and I love it! This new at looks amazing too :D

I will definitely be filling out the form when you have slots open again!
    607, kamirosee and Eviltoade like this.