{Business} Builders United

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Kippy159, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Builders United
    Hey everyone! I have finally decided to open up my own building business, Builders United. For the past couple of months, I have been spending the majority of my time on EMC building and designing for other players. Building and designing is something that I enjoy doing, which is why I have created this thread. Anyone who is in need of a builder or designer can easily fill out a forum on this thread.

Past Builds/Designs
    Here are some builds and designs that I have made for fellow EMC players (I will be updating this album as I complete more and more builds):

Forum
    *The forum is required to be filled out in order to have a build or design done*
    In game name:
    Desired type of build/design:
    Size:
    SMP#:
    Residence#(s):

Example Forum
    In game name: Kippy159
    Desired type of build/design: Mall
    **Size: 50x50
    SMP#: 6
    Residence#(s): 12677
    **It would be helpful to have sizes provided in specific block dimensions, rather than just saying "1 residence"

How It Works: "The Process"
    1. Fill out the forum
    2. Wait for Kippy159 to private message you
    3. Details including price, blocks desired to have in the build/design, etc. will be discussed in the PM
    4. Kippy159 will make whatever it is that you are asking for on a single player world. He will share screenshots or a world download of what he has built in the PM to see if you are satisfied with it.
    5. Kippy159 will then recreate what was on the single player world on your residence(s) on EMC
    6. You will (hopefully :p) be satisfied with his creation

*Something to keep in mind: This is first come, first served. If you fill out a forum after a few other people, expect a waiting time until the start of your build. Unfortunately, I do not have access to World Edit, so I cannot just build things within seconds, so please be patient. ;)

*Another note: I will only be building in the town for now, so please do not request for a build to be done in the wild. I may change my mind about this in the future, but please limit requests to in town only.
  2. Oh! This is a great idea. If I had the rupees, I might even want a build.
    Good luck!
    ChespinLover77 and Kippy159 like this.
  3. Do you only do town builds?
    Kippy159 likes this.
  4. Do you have a price list or something?
  5. Kippy159 likes this.
  6. Whoops. My bad. Now time to measure out a spot and then see if I can afford it lol.
  7. In game name: fluffinator09
    Desired type of build/design: Fortress of Awesome
    Size: 58x58
    SMP#: SMP1
    Residence#(s): 819
    Kytula and Kippy159 like this.
  8. Forgot to mention this in the OP. Yes, for the moment, I will only be doing town builds.

Starting a PM right now.
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  9. Nice idea for a service! I have done some builds for other players as well, just as favors really. One suggestion though: use a world download instead of just screenshots of the build. It is pretty simple to do (old guy like me figured it out). If you start on a fresh new world they only get the thing you created for them. Also then they can move around and experience the build just as they would in-game.
  10. Yeah I love this suggestion! Can't believe I haven't thought of this. I just recently gave someone a download of my world for a redstone design. I will write in the OP that I can provide a world download if someone would like to see the build for him or herself in minecraft. Thank you for this suggestion ;)
    Kytula likes this.
  11. Glad I could help! I was worried my suggestion might have been taken the wrong way.