[Bulk selling] Very cheap cobblestone & eggs in bulk!

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by TomvanWijnen, Dec 26, 2016.

1. At 859 on smp1 we have the cheapest bulk cobblestone and eggs of EMC!

Our cobblestone goes for just 1296 rupees per double chest, and can be bought in amounts of 1 stack, 9 stacks, or a single chest at a time! Over 80 double chests of cobblestone are currently in stock. Bulk buying is encouraged!

Our eggs go for just 30 rupees per double chest, and can be bought in amounts of 9 stacks, or a single chest at a time! Over 80 double chest of eggs are currently in stock. Bulk buying is encouraged!

spacesdidn'tworksoinsteadiusedthislol
    doubleenterdoesn'tworkeitherughlol

We hope to see you shop at 859! :)
    ThaKloned, mjnoe70, UltiPig and 3 others like this.
  2. Sounds great :)

Tip: if you want that text to be completely invisible, use color #2A2A2A :)
    TomvanWijnen and BlinkyBinky like this.
  3. Thanks! :D
    nltimv likes this.
  4. I will be on and u will need to restock
  5. Well there are 80+ DCs of cobblestone AND 80+ DCs of eggs ready to be bought now, and I have more to restock, if you do manage to buy it out ;)
    CallumDAKing likes this.
  6. Awesome! Thanks for the 6 DCs of cobblestone...it stocked my store.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  7. Thanks! Also, remember that you can also buy in 9 stacks and 27 stacks (single chest) amounts at a time, making the buying go quicker. :)
  8. Bump! Still loads of cobblestone and eggs available to buy at a very cheap price at /v 859, on smp1! 24 chests of each item allow for to quickly buy a great amount of items, and the three double hopper lines ensure that if all 24 chests get bought out, they will be refilled really quickly again! :)
  9. Bump! :) Had some customers buy quite a lot of cobblestone recently. Thanks all! I've restocked it to the full 80 DCs again, of course. :)
    FadedMartian2 likes this.
  10. Ill buy tomorrow
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  11. Bump! Still 80+ DCs of cobblestone, and 80+ DCs of eggs available to buy! :)
  12. How long does it take you to restock cobblestone after being bought out?
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  13. Did you buy a total of 80 DCs? Either way, I'll be restocking 60 DCs this afternoon, and because my holidays practically start in 3 hours, I'll have time to mine much more. :)
  14. I'm afking waiting for them to filter down, but yes I'll be buying all 80 dcs+45 more :)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  15. Sure thing! Those extra 45 will be available later today. :)
  16. Restocked! 62+ DCs in stock at the moment, more will be restocked later today (Saturday). :)
    PetezzaDawg likes this.
  17. Update: I've changed half of the 9 stack buy signs to 27 stack (single chest) buy signs. There are now 16 DCs available at a single chest per click, and 8 DCs at 9 stacks per click, for both cobblestone, and eggs. Cobblestone can also be bought per stack, if desired.

Approximately 75 DCs of cobblestone in stock now. :)
    Jelle68 and FadedMartian like this.
  18. Bump! Both the cobblestone and eggs are topped off at 80 DCs. :) Check it out now at 859 on smp1. :)
  19. Bump! Both the cobblestone and eggs are again topped off at 80 DCs each in stock. :) Check it out now at 859 on smp1. :)

This shop will soon be expanded to be able to hold more cobblestone, and feature another new type of item, also in bulk and at a very cheap price! Coming soon, to your smp1. ;)
    Jelle68, Czarina_Julie and ThaKloned like this.
  20. Love ya!! You're my go to for Cobble.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.