[BUISNESS] Mending

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by burgertown, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Hey EMC!,

I am offering a mending service. I am mending tools, elytra, amour, basically anything that can be mended. I can mend 1 item or I could mend 1000. I am charging 100r a tool. I am very efficient and can mend items very quickly assuming I am online. You can inquire here or when I am on. I will leave an access chest for you to drop off/pick up your items in! You can drop off the items at /smp4 and then /v burgertown I also have had customers mail me their items in a shulker box (you just have to pay for the mail fees).

I've played everyday since quarantine so if you want to just mail me the tools you want me to mend and pay me the total for the tools and then extra for the mail fee back I am happy to do that as well.

If I get a ton of requests, I will update this page, and add the list of people waiting, as of right now I have no requests.
  2. Just used the service. It took 5 minutes to repair all my tools. Super efficient and fast service. I will be going to you again to repair tools in the future. 10/10
  3. i love me a mending service, ima check it out sometime!
    burgertown likes this.
  4. Can I mail you a shulker of items? Not a ton of them. A few picks, a set of armor and a sword. *no time :(* I can cover mail fees as well.
  5. Yes! I’ll be in in a few
    ThaKloned likes this.
  6. Wonderful service! I didn't have a ton but it was still done super fast.

Thanks again!
    burgertown likes this.
  7. The service is still active. Repaired my tools in a timely fashion!