{Buisness} Generals Repairing and Modifying

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by KandK22, Jul 7, 2017.

1. This is an old business that I started a while back. I know things have changed since then such as we now have mending. So I changed the business up as well. If you have any comments to make this business better leave them in the comments or in the forum at the end.

Getting Your Item Dealt With
    I have created a forum for a better system for Generals repairing and Modifying. All information should be covered in the Link below.Link is https://goo.gl/forms/WTh1m3m6RHYqxb0H2

The Place
    The res the shop is on is 4350.

The Getting Place For Me
    The place where I come to pick it up will be where it is more convenient for you. If you are setting up an access sign just do on first line Access and the second line GeneralWillikers

The pickup
    The pick up where you get your item will be on 4350 on smp2. The code to get down there is /v 4350 RepairingPickup. Just like that. Look for your chest down there.(Note payment is needed before you may get your stuff).

Pickup Is Ready
    I will private message you on the forums or contact you in game when your order is done.

Prices For Repairing
    Since there is mending now there will be a flat rate for all repairing no matter the damage.
    500r
    If you do not have mending on your tool the price will be different.
    30 levels plus:500r
    29-20:300r
    19 or below:100r

Materials For Repairing if no mending
    You need to supply your own materials. If you want me to supply materials it will cost extra.

Material Price
    Diamonds 32r each
    Iron 2r each
    Gold 4r each

Prices For Modifying

3o Levels Plus:300r

20 Levels:200r
    10 Levels or Lower: 10or

Price For Books Adding
    The books price will vary depending on the book.

Price For Books
    I will Use all prices for my books based on EMC shops.

Payment
    I would like payment after I am done with your tools or Armor. Payment will be needed before you are allowed to get your stuff.

Questions
    If you have any questions please private message me on the forums and I will try my best to help you out and answer any of your questions. If you have some idea I should add to the Google forum please private message me and I will see if it is worth it.

Regards
    I would like all of your orders in the link above so this forum doesn't get to messy and so I can keep a better handle on what orders need done and what I got to do.

EnderMagic1 and khixan like this.
  2. Any bulk deals?
  3. I just repaired all my gear and tools, but I'll be happy to pay you to do it next time! :D
    Now don't let me senile self forget that you have this business!!! (Remind me LOL <3)
  4. I think I could work something out for bulk deals.
  5. Not sure if you have a section on the form to specify where the items are for you to pickup. Mine are on smp2 at 4075. There is a chest when you spawn.
  6. Any details on the bulk repair deals?
    ArkWarrior1 likes this.
  7. I think I will take 25% off. The total price. That sound good?

edited
    FadedMartian likes this.
  8. Will put that in there ty
    ArkWarrior1 likes this.