Buildprotect grief?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Masterkism, Apr 25, 2017.

1. I have been away from the Empire for over a year, so the protected placed blocks thing is days new for me. I have been looking around but have been unable to find a method for removing protected blocks that may have been placed with ill will in mind, for example the several protected blocks placed on tops of chest belonging to others, or a ladder way that has had the ladders removed and replaced with build protected blocks closing off access to one of my builds. What's the etiquette, same report system used to report destructive grief, there a new system in place?
  2. just pm a staff that in your build, there are other player blocks disrupting it.
  3. That ^^

Griefing is still a thing - it's just A LOT harder for people to go in and completely blow up your creations. If players exploit AG to mess up your builds or deny you access to your chests, feel free to contact any staff member for assistance.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  4. If there is anything in your way out at the iron farm we were working on together, just let me know. You can pm me on forum or in-game.

(You will get a notification of who placed the block if you try to break it & it is grief protected).
  5. Still checking all the areas out. Only major issue so far is the ladder down to the Ghast floor. and at least one of gold's locked chests has been blocked.