Building your base to defend against other players

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Nuttyknight42, Aug 10, 2020.

1. nuttyknight42 I know this server is pve, but I was wondering is it possible to build a base to defend against other players. It would also be nice to join a trust worthy bunch of player on a different play style?
  2. I mean...you can build your base to defend against other players, but other players are not allowed to attack your base...o.(o)
    Edit: Just realized what section this is in. My fav for NON-EMC style was always player traps =P
    607 likes this.
  3. I don't know if the mod has been updated in recent years but there used to be a fairly decent mod for single player that you could place a block that you had to protect and mobs would start trying to attack, the point being building a base that you could defend from them as some could place blocks etc, they would come in waves and get progressively harder

it was very fun :D
    607 likes this.
  4. Yeah I'm just think, I'm try be good!
  5. Don't banned me, I just wonder about make a team turst players. Make a base that can withstand a factions type play style?
  6. You can do that on EMC, but you won't be able to test it. ;) It would also probably be fairly easy to do, because we have buildmode. :)
  7. Ture