Building Contest with 1000r Prize!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by iSmooch, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brendos107
    smp1
    yes
    creeper
  2. S_R_L_B
    Smp1
    Yes
    Magma Cube

I really stand no chance at winning this, But I enter these types of competitions for fun and hope that i will win :)
  3. Can I enter my village? In game name: newo88,server: smp1, lot number: 2201, complete: no it's an endless project, favourite mob: villager
  4. In Game Name:Sir_Creeper
    Server: Smp2
    Lot Number: 3876
    Complete Now?: No
    Favorite Minecraft Mob: Slime
  5. Okay well I have been creating this for about two weeks but the design I came up with like 3 weeks ago. I then realized there is this contest so I might as well put my hat into the ring or so they say. Its "iamfuturetrunks" or "1215" come check it out.

However, keep in mind its a work in progress. most of the structures are temp. Like my house and shop and such. But the dragon, yes you heard right dragon, is something I want to keep as well as the gratto the little cave thing with the water fall in the corner

So come check it out on SMP1 server if you have a chance. I like it.

iamfuturetrunks
    SM1
    Its a work in progress but the dragon, hands with Rubik's cubes, and gratto are pretty much done
    Idk creepers are cool, I have only seen one slime before, and skeletons are pretty fun to fight, oh and snow golems
  6. In Game Name: Eclipsys
    Server: SMP1
    Lot Number: 841
    Complete Now?: Yes
    Favorite Minecraft Mob: Enderman

small point of attention, Its one big container. It has a Zen Garden inside. Also it has a nice Spleef Arena/Animal Farm inside. Last but not least, my Gentleman's Club! (the place where u spawn)

Does this still allow me to participate :D?

~Ecli
  7. 2322
    smp1
    no
    enderdragon
  8. Does the building have to be on my lot? Can I build in the wild that is where i mainly build, Very far from prying eyes. If yes then

In Game Name: XxBoWnZxX666
    Server: SMP2
    Lot Number: x-9393 z-9850
    Complete Now?: No
    Favorite Minecraft Mob: Enderman!
  9. Alright, I already have one house in the wild that i have accepted, but i have to think about it right now. It gives you the same advantage as an utopia user, Considering size is one of the grading criteria i dont know if it would be fair to accept wild submissions... thats not my final answer right now though. For now, you are accepted.. but I will have to see.
    I need to know complete or not complete (hence the yes or no) because the pictures have to be taken (by me) because i have to take pictures that, as a grader, i know will maximize the grading experience. So, you need to give me a definitive yes or no now, and a definite yes before the two weeks are up or your submission will expire, and your name marked off the list. I get it, ongoing and such, but for contest sake, wake up one day, place some flowers and tell me hey! Its Done (for today) i come take pictures and endlessness continued.

ALSO

I need everyone to understand that if you submit a "not complete" application, i expect a "complete" application before the 30th. So i can take the pictures. I would prefer not everyone bombard me on the 30th either, because it seems most you do not give me simple door access, and thats fine, we are all paranoid. But, its alot of pictures to take in one day if you get what im saying. We have alot of participants and i want this to be enjoyable and fun for all. Thanks!!
  10. 18334
    yes (just have to add a few more things but pretty much done)
    Spider Jockey
  11. In game name:Gaddis
    Server:smP1
    Lot number: 2114
    Complete now : no
    Favourite minecraft mob: creeper
  12. Since when are villagers mobs
  13. i have movement permissions on my lot now
  14. thanks, i will get those pictures as soon as i can.
  15. Wow this is awesome!! Can't believe you guys put a contest together for my little log house! lol

Well guess I'll add myself to this contest to. :D

IGN: KiashiSama
    Server: smp1
    Lot: 2386
    Complete: Yes
    Fav Mob: Tiny Slimes (theyr so cute!)

Good Luck Everyone!!
    Kia
  16. I was wondering when you would add to the contest =) as the inspiration to the contest your log house will be a great addition.
  17. Gaddis
    No
    Creeper
  18. Creepers are awesome when they exploded I like explosions when they go BOOM!
  19. Sorry I ment
    Ign:Gaddis
    Server:smp1
    Res number:2114
    Favourite mob:creeper(I love creepers when they go BOOM!
  20. I have updated the list, some of the completed 's need pictures, i have some of the pictures (mostly smp1) and i am working on the others as i get time. My army job kinda gets in the way some times ^_^ but i will get them all in due time. I am honestly amazed at the turn out. And some of the buildings are immacualte. It is fun and i am glad so many people are willing to participate.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.