Builder/contractor for hire! (SMP6 only)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by twinchicken86, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Thanks sorry I didnt get another farm sooner by the way how did you do that link it's pretty cool
  2. The price depends on how big of a farm you want. I could give you 4 rows of 10 for 100r, or 4 of 15 for 150r. Basically 1r per four plants you want. Also, do you want it to be an infinite water source? or just 1 or 2 single source blocks? The latter would be a bit cheaper. Give me an idea on size and type and let me know.
  3. Hello there, i am on smp3 on lot 6493 and have an enormous hotel. I see you said smp6 only, but id be willing to pay you extra for the crossing servers if you can get me a great floor design.
    Let me know, and ill discuss what i am trying to get done.
  4. OK, I'm good with Minecraft architecture, especially specialized sculptures and such.
    Tell me what you're doing, and I'll surely be able to help. There will be a slight fee for the SMP3 thing, but no issue there.
  5. Allright, ill just PM you
  6. Can i please have 4 rows of 20 and an infinite water source price thanks
  7. LOL this thread is just you 2 talkin
  8. yeah i know lol
  9. OK, I'll do that for 120. Get permissions set up, and I'll do it for you as soon as I finish this stage of my obsidian castle.
  10. permissions ready ill pay 60 now but are you sure 120 is right because 4 of 15 is 150 so 4 of 20 would be considerably more
  11. everything ready please build close to sugarcane farm thanks there should be some room somewhere
    :D
  12. OH whoops! Sorry, I didn't see that it was 4 of 20 and not 4 of 15. I'll do 190r on that.
  13. 4 rows of 5 is 60 at full harvest
  14. make me a shop!
  15. thanks i have already paid 60 so ill pay an extra 35 (might want to check my maths but i think thats right) then i will pay 95 upon completion :)
  16. do you know how to make breeder machines?
  17. ok the extra 35 rupees is paid
  18. The permissions and everything have been set up and should be ready to go
  19. Just to say if you do ever go on again I have built a wheat farm so could I have melon instead because I was worried you were banned or something
  20. If your still working i might have a job for you - extending my melon farm project :)

Paying 10.000 at least.

More info will come later. (still need to find another 2400 pistons)